DarkTabbed [Deleted]

Hello ,how i can modify avatar size? And i have a problem users info doesn't show( messages ,likes and so on). Thanks in advance

Hello ,how i can modify avatar size? And i have a problem users info doesn't show( messages ,likes and so on). Thanks in advance
Hi Sonia, I'd be glad to help, is there any certain instance of the avatar you'd like to change? Such as, on the visitor block, in threads/messages, etc.

Also could you let me know where your members can't see their likes or messages? I can help with that right away.

Ah great to hear.
As for the breadcrumb, I am consulting on the potential fix as to best SEO consideration with FontAwesome and should have that patched asap.

Great, Please also try to add auto fix for page number navigation issue. I am really missing functionality Auto resizing image in slider. Currently image are cropped and does not showing correctly. What you are recommended image size for slider?

Great, Please also try to add auto fix for page number navigation issue. I am really missing functionality Auto resizing image in slider. Currently image are cropped and does not showing correctly. What you are recommended image size for slider?
I've run into this as well setting up slides for my own demo section, and see the need to have more options. Originally, the slideshow was designed with having an optimal size (900 x 400px by default). However, when stretching the theme to full screen or large max-width (80-90% of page), these limitations start to show and the images crop.

I will be adding several options into the next build and leave it up to the user -- 1. Images will fit to left & right edge and center vertically (cutting off some of top/bottom), or 2. Images will fit to top & bottom and will show empty black background to the sides, such as in the XenPorta 2 feature slider.

The "Slider Max Height" entry present in the settings will also help with these. As always I recommend keeping your slides all one dimension (as the slider will scale to the largest loaded image), and set this value accordingly when viewing on large screens.

I've run into this as well setting up slides for my own demo section, and see the need to have more options. Originally, the slideshow was designed with having an optimal size (900 x 400px by default). However, when stretching the theme to full screen or large max-width (80-90% of page), these limitations start to show and the images crop.

I will be adding several options into the next build and leave it up to the user -- 1. Images will fit to left & right edge and center vertically (cutting off some of top/bottom), or 2. Images will fit to top & bottom and will show empty black background to the sides, such as in the XenPorta 2 feature slider.

The "Slider Max Height" entry present in the settings will also help with these. As always I recommend keeping your slides all one dimension (as the slider will scale to the largest loaded image), and set this value accordingly when viewing on large screens.

When will be give bug fix update? Also I am use monitor size 24" and now I am updated slider image size to 844 x 312px and now Image showing correctly but Does not know from other monitor size.

hm5-vWNaTMiL89bPWSSjlg.png

One more bug from disable Use FontAwesome icon for Home links, Only showing Test text.

2pha57eNToyqbZugXMHRCg.png

Last edited:
Hi Sonia, I'd be glad to help, is there any certain instance of the avatar you'd like to change? Such as, on the visitor block, in threads/messages, etc.

Also could you let me know where your members can't see their likes or messages? I can help with that right away.
I would like to change avatars sizes in threads ... they are small..

When will be give bug fix update? Also I am use monitor size 24" and now I am updated slider image size to 844 x 312px and now Image showing correctly but Does not know from other monitor size.
The slider will attempt to show the best possible size when viewing on different monitors, but without the center options yet there will sometimes be cropping. I won't have this new feature in tonight's update but for sure in the following. I will try to have this done within 2 days.

Apologies as there were a few bugs with Firefox browser in the new update, but should have it finalized shortly.

whitesky updated DarkTabbed with a new update entry:

NulumiaBase Upgrade, Breadcrumb icon and Thread avatar fixes

November 15th, 2017 | Theme Version 3.1.4

To view this latest version live, please visit the Demo Forum here:
http://demo.nulumia.com/xenforo/index.php?misc/style&style_id=11

To update your theme, please download the latest version at:
https://www.nulumia.com/my-account/downloads/

Overview

This is a small update that adds a few fixes and improvements - breadcrumb icon fixes, auto center footer row content, and control the size of thread...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom