DarkTabbed [Deleted]

whitesky updated DarkTabbed with a new update entry:

3.1.0 Hotfix - Support for Staff BBcodes resource, bugfixes

To update your theme, please download the latest version at:
https://www.nulumia.com/my-account/downloads/

Existing Users: This update requires only re-import of the theme xml. New users should upload all files as normal.

Changelog
  • Added FontAwesome text editor support for DBCredits mod, Gallery, and Staff BBcodes by Sunka
  • Fixed a bug where the Thread Tools menu would have a scrollbar area in certain browsers
Templates...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I’m just being picky about this but on mobile the visitor panel drop down in Navbar. “Show online status” Boarder is slightly lower than the right side of log out button.

This is my OCD coming out lol. But other than that it’s looking good :)

Attachments

• 420F0924-F156-4D42-B3DC-07BC28FA0CE8.webp
    420F0924-F156-4D42-B3DC-07BC28FA0CE8.webp
    48.2 KB · Views: 8
I’m just being picky about this but on mobile the visitor panel drop down in Navbar. “Show online status” Boarder is slightly lower than the right side of log out button.

This is my OCD coming out lol. But other than that it’s looking good :)
Thank you actually for pointing that out, can completely relate to being picky about the small things! I will tweak that up a bit in the next patch :-)

NulumiaBase Upgrade, Code Improvements

September 18, 2017 | Theme Version 1.0.4

To view this latest version live, please visit the Demo Forum here:
http://demo.nulumia.com/xenforo/index.php?misc/style&style_id=11

News!

The latest framework update with DarkTabbed 3.1.0 went virtually without a hitch! Therefore DarkTabbed and NulumiaBase 1.7 are officially considered...

@whitesky How we can get info about installed Theme Version and NulumiaBase framework? Please add new Style Properties [Nulumia] License and Style Version and move Theme License Key fileds from [Nulumia] Theme Settings. Add more 2 fileds in [Nulumia] License and Style Version for installed Theme Version and NulumiaBase framework.

Example: [Nulumia] License and Style Version

zJcT08CpRLeL42k_NYjkBQ.webp

What going on about new Features for Ticker news option?

@whitesky How we can get info about installed Theme Version and NulumiaBase framework? Please add new Style Properties [Nulumia] License and Style Version and move Theme License Key fileds from [Nulumia] Theme Settings. Add more 2 fileds in [Nulumia] License and Style Version for installed Theme Version and NulumiaBase framework.

Example: [Nulumia] License and Style Version

View attachment 158246

What going on about new Features for Ticker news option?
Thank you for that suggestion and actually I had been thinking about something like that. Your screenshot is actually a good place for it and I will definitely start adding that in next versions :)

The improved ticker is currently being worked on but no time yet. Because there's no plugin, I can't do advanced options like saving user settings or permissions in Xenforo. However I can add some basic browser cookie usage like save play, pause status, ticker item selected etc.

@whitesky + Create Help Page, Does not page show correctly.

lBotlf7xRFmOIUnzrlb6qA.png

I noticed that even Xenforo Default theme does this, when using large images that stretch over the page. To fix, place this in extra.css:
CSS:
.help_page .baseHtml img {
    max-width: 100%;
}

I will have this in all themes starting in next versions.

Some cool new changes getting ready to release :-).

Aside from minor code and style improvements, Slider now has optional hover effects, such as soft fade, shine over, and circle overlay. Can customize blend mode, opacity and speed of hover effects. Also expanding available slides to 8 total, and fixed a bug where the third slide link would sometimes not work. I will add additional hover effects over time, including a lightbox feature in later edition.

Just posting here as DarkTabbed is currently my flagship/most downloaded theme, however I'll be creating a main NulumiaBase framework thread soon to cover features, questions and previews.

New update incoming with text-based logo, full video background wallpaper, footer support for Widget Framework blocks, and much greater options for configuring theme layouts - floating, static wallpaper, slideshow, video, etc.

New update incoming with text-based logo, full video background wallpaper, footer support for Widget Framework blocks, and much greater options for configuring theme layouts - floating, static wallpaper, slideshow, video, etc.

Great improvement ! One more bug in Profile Page Following/Followers Show All button.

0nWoqnfbQYyw1Pav4ci4Yg.png

Great improvement ! One more bug in Profile Page Following/Followers Show All button.

0nWoqnfbQYyw1Pav4ci4Yg.png
Thanks for your post, I will have that included in the current update which should be posted today or tomorrow with full changelog.

Also, DarkTabbed for Xenforo 2 is underway and will be provided as a free download for all current users :-).

NulumiaBase Upgrade, Video Background Mode, New Features

November 10th, 2017 | Theme Version 3.1.3

To view this latest version live, please visit the Demo Forum here:
http://demo.nulumia.com/xenforo/index.php?misc/style&style_id=11

Overview

The latest release of DarkTabbed introduces many new feature, most of which were introduced into NulumiaBase framework from the latest...

@whitesky I love this theme. Your approach to design is right up my alley. Will you be creating themes for 2.0 and light themes as well? Thank you
Thanks so much! That means a lot. Yes I'm currently porting all available XF1 themes to XF2, not sure if they will all be available at the time of launch but DarkTabbed will be the first one released.

I also have 3 light styles in the works, including LightTabbed, which is an inverted version of DarkTabbed and is looking quite nice :-). The recent Simplicity Pro was the first full featured light style and was meant to lay the foundation for producing more light styles, and quickly too.

Sounds great! I'll be the first to buy your light style! I really like the clean approach to this dark theme and I hope the light version of this keeps the same symmetric structure. Once again, great job!

@whitesky Please add support Primary Top Row Text in center. Also are you adding option Enable Collapsible Category Nodes in Style Properties: [Nulumia] Node Settings? Why NulumiaBase Framework Version and Style Version filed are editable?

ZactcGBqTIuI_B4xTjzI1Q.png

One more bug in page navigation on view thread.

Hp9zYkUgSiO0bN-mqPF8jQ.png

One more Improvement Request for Slider, Add support automatically resize images based on slider box.

Last edited:
@whitesky Please add support Primary Top Row Text in center. Also are you adding option Enable Collapsible Category Nodes in Style Properties: [Nulumia] Node Settings? Why NulumiaBase Framework Version and Style Version filed are editable?

ZactcGBqTIuI_B4xTjzI1Q.png

One more bug in page navigation on view thread.

Hp9zYkUgSiO0bN-mqPF8jQ.png

One more Improvement Request for Slider, Add support automatically resize images based on slider box.
Thank you I should have a hotfix for that Page Nav bug today.

Also as I mentioned in the update summary, the new Top Row design is a bit different and will sometimes require a tweak to change to older content styles, but this should be sufficient:

Add into extra CSS field of Primary Top Row - Inner Block:
text-align:center;

As for your idea perhaps I can just add a check box that will just do this automatically? I'll add into next update.

As far as I know, all the style property fields will be editable (Style Version, etc) as it is exported as a standalone/master theme. I'll double check this.

Page Nav Hotfix

Addresses a bug where page link buttons do not display correctly when there are many pages of threads.
  1. Paste this in extra.css or znlextra.css:
    CSS:
    .PageNav .scrollable {
        height: 34px;
    }
  2. Style Properties -> PageNav, Link Groups and Tabs -> Settings -> Page Nav Link Width -> change to 30px
An automatic method will be in upcoming update.

Top Bottom