DarkTabbed [Deleted]

Nulumia

whitesky submitted a new resource:

DarkTabbed - A soft, dark metro theme with free slideshow

xenforo-dark-metro-responsive-style-darktabbed-theme_01.jpg
xenforo-dark-metro-responsive-style-darktabbed-theme_02.jpg

DarkTabbed is a smooth and minimal Xenforo theme. Fast and light-weight, it uses very little images for snappy load times. DarkTabbed uses a simple color palette to appeal to users looking for a dark theme, while being easy on the eyes to read. Fully responsive and...

Read more about this resource...

@whitesky Bug with Header Social Links and Nav Tab. Please let me know this fix. I have disabled my all add-on but still are not fixed the broken issue.

272a5bf2cffd449185ee8eb947e2563e.png

Enable Left Sidebar are not working but Enable Left Sidebar with Enable Sticky Sidebar. Lot of bug and does not showing correctly.

9a2bf761db3a4f74ae3de874e0c04eed.png

How to enable Green color? As well "DarkTabbed - Green" demo with Background. Also footer?

Example:

14121d387d6449ec9211f10678634917.png

5fa51957932245fa8ac604873bfd978e.png

Last edited:
Hello, thank you for the screenshots to review. From the first image, it appears it did not install correctly. Can you link me to your forum so I can take a look?

Hello, thank you for the screenshots to review. From the first image, it appears it did not install correctly. Can you link me to your forum so I can take a look?

Great, This issue fiexd ... :D Please let me that what we need to change for DarkTabbed - Green? Please show me one image from your settings. So we can change as well in future .... ;)

I am like more bug reporting but I am still playing with this theme. I am reporting that what bug i am found now.

Bug
1. Read/unread marks incorrect

798100374d154be498dd44949a5214df.png

2. Admin CP Link are not open to new tab.

19d340dec0224db294033d923a00b8de.png

3. Social Links are not open to new tab. External Links Should Open in New Tabs

925165536a5546a1bcd6467ddaff92fd.png

More coming if i can find out .... :p

Feature Requests:

1. Sticky Navigation (in progress)
2. Last Post Avatar
3. Sticky Mod/User Bar
4. Jump To Top Button
5. New Indicator Label (Will display a new indicator next to the node title if there is new content)
6. Slider Title can be clickable from Link.
7. Public/Private buttons (links) with icon and bordered

More I will update you but Now i am feeling this Feature is missing ... (y)

Hi Nirjonadda, hoping your issues from last thread were all resolved.
To cover your new points:
1. FA Node Icons: The default colors have been swapped in latest edition
2. AdminCP Link: This is simply default Xenforo link, not a custom link though I can modify the template to use open in new tab :-)
3. Social Links: In next version social links will not only open in new tab, but will offer SEO control over rel=nofollow or rel=me tags, etc

4. Green theme: The Darktabbed - Green style was never really a standalone theme, the idea was to have DarkTabbed (default blue) and allow users to create any color or settings config that they wish. The green style was just a demo made in a few minutes to show how else the DarkTabbed could look. However, yourself and others have been really asking about the green style, so: 1) In latest download package, I have included the green .XML preset for those wishing to just install the green theme (includes both a parent/master style, and a child-style preset to add under the default blue theme), and 2) I will be posting settings to make DarkTabbed look just like the green demo at demo.nulumia.com.

Requests:
Sticky Nav, Sticky Mod/User Bar, Jump to Top, and Slide title link all under progress and should make next NulumiaBase framework update. The others I am investigating whether to do via plugin or templates.

Please feel free to request more suggestions!

2. AdminCP Link: This is simply default Xenforo link, not a custom link though I can modify the template to use open in new tab :)

XenForo default are open in new tab !

3. Social Links: In next version social links will not only open in new tab, but will offer SEO control over rel=nofollow or rel=me tags, etc

Great but all External Links Should Open in New Tabs for other footer link.

I will be posting settings to make DarkTabbed look just like the green demo at demo.nulumia.com.

Yes but what filed need to change via Style Properties?

The others I am investigating whether to do via plugin or templates.

No plugin or seperate installation. Your NulumiaBase framework are not plugin and based on Style Properties? So all Feature you are made under Style Properties in NulumiaBase framework. You can check out other Style framework how to work?

Please feel free to request more suggestions!

Do you have plan when will be out new version?

Last edited:
  1. AdminCP: This is odd, all my installations have always opened Admin in the Moderator Bar using same tab. The default template does not contain open in new tab either. Perhaps you were running a plugin which added this? Regardless, I have changed this in Moderator Bar for all versions going forward.

2. Footer Links: All social links have been updated for new tab and rel tags. The HTML sample <ul> lists in footer are all meant to be internal links. The only sample external link I've included is Facebook and that will be set to new tab by default. However all the content within the Nulumia Footer Block system are meant to be changed fully by the user and are only sample content. Some users completely delete the contents and place all new material.

3. Green style - Instructions for this can be found in the /documentation/readme of your download package, but it is very easy just by going to Style Properties -> Color Palette, and change the Global Hue slider for all color properties. This will change them all from blue to green or any color you want. There are many other instructions in the readme file for all Nulumia features.

4. Plugin/templates: I was considering adding much funcitonality in the future via a plugin for Nulumia themes. For now it will continue to just use templates and Style Properties :-)

5. New version will be out within 24 hours with many changes added. I update Nulumia themes very frequently!

Style Properties -> Color Palette, and change the Global Hue slider for all color properties. This will change them all from blue to green or any color you want.

So the both blue color change to green? I only need to change tab, link and node Category color change to green.

ScreenShot00015.webp

@Nirjonadda I would definitely change all the Nulumia properties as groups (also @primaries and @secondaries), not choose individually. If you're using additional properties (such as added colors at bottom), you can use the slider next to each group separately, instead of the Global slider. But I would not leave some Nulumia Properties untouched as you will end up with mismatched colors -- they are all used somewhere within the theme, even if they seem unimportant.

The two most important in DarkTabbed are @primaryMedium and @primaryLight. They are used for most colors in the theme.

I am in final stages of testing Sticky Nav, Sticky Sidebar and Sticky Moderator Bar on different browsers. All images above are addressed as well. The new build may take until tomorrow at the latest, as there are so many new improvements. Instead of making my themes have features forced on, I make everything optional. This takes a bit more time to test, to ensure they all work together when the user has different on/off combinations.

Looking forward to posting the new theme,

I am in final stages of testing Sticky Nav, Sticky Sidebar and Sticky Moderator Bar on different browsers. All images above are addressed as well. The new build may take until tomorrow at the latest, as there are so many new improvements. Instead of making my themes have features forced on, I make everything optional. This takes a bit more time to test, to ensure they all work together when the user has different on/off combinations.

Looking forward to posting the new theme,

Great, I am can not wait for this update ... ;) What the change log for this build?

Great, I am can not wait for this update ... ;) What the change log for this build?

I will be uploading the new build to the Nulumia Demo forum shortly and posting full changelog. Since some of your suggestions are in the new build, I'll let you review the demo before releasing the new files.

Top Bottom