DarkTabbed [Deleted]

When happen this update? @whitesky why I am still getting "NetworkError: 404 Not Found - /styles/nulumia/dtab/xenforo/skin/alt2Panel.jpg" error ?
The next update is almost finished. I had to slow down updating a bit as the amount of changes going into my themes have been increasing lately, and I want to be that much more careful at each release that there's no missed issues.

My new framework update has drastically improved code and style property handling - much of the new improvements were created for upcoming Simplicity Pro style - as they're under the same framework, DarkTabbed will receive these as well. It also has great support for Resource Manager and making it look right at home in DarkTabbed style, along with XFA Better Blogs mod and several others.

As for the option to revert properties you mentioned, I believe this is a harmless option but I'm still looking into why that is appearing for next update.

ETA for new build is this Friday the 25th. I'll post back before then on the progress.

@whitesky This issue still happened with using @ and username, on mobile in Sticky Navigation jump to BB code editor bar.

hK0F4-YKRNuEbCI-j20YMg.png

@whitesky the same issue happening Xenforo Report Systems Comment on mobile in Sticky Navigation jump to BB code editor bar.

The build is complete and just needs to be run through a bit more testing this afternoon. It's a fairly massive changelog, and is likely as big as the original NulumiaBase v1.5 release itself.

I'll post back when it's live,

I really regret confirming this as I likely jumped the gun on the update, but DarkTabbed & NulumiaBase 1.7 won't be ready yet. It's such a massive overhaul that things got slowed down during testing, my apologies to anyone waiting.

However, here is a preview of what's in the update -- this is just a tiny portion of literally hundreds of items in the actual changelog:
  • Full style integration with Xenforo Resource Manager
  • Heavily recoded NulumiaBase framework (more efficient with better style consistency across themes)
  • New global font sizes (Large, Regular and Small). Set them once and they apply across the theme
  • Improved Side by Side node system & appearance
  • New FontAwesome based text editor, no more image sprites! Cleaner, sharper and mobile friendly
  • Replaced Xenforo UI image sprite with FontAwesome, theme is now retina ready. Extended to XenPorta 2, Blogs, Calendar, etc
  • Vastly improved member profile page styling
  • Redesigned attachment areas and upload forms
  • Hundreds of bug fixes
  • New redesigned and improved thread/message layout. Much cleaner, organized and easy on the eye
  • New enhanced blue edge effects & highlights (makes content pop to the viewer)
  • Soft shadow grow effects on mouseover to different elements
  • New improvements to the footer system
  • Optional theme 3D shadows
  • Text-based logo option!
  • Background wallpaper gallery
  • Completely redesigned mobile layout for threads/messages. Bolder, easier to read, also with clean grid-style private/public links (thanks to @Nirjonadda )
Again this is just a small portion of the changes. I'll be finishing this update asap as I really want this to be the largest and best update for DarkTabbed yet.

@Nirjonadda I wasn't able to reproduce the issue on iPhone 5 or Android 6/7. When using @Username, the sticky nav doesn't come back.. could you let me know if there's a certain page where this is happening? Perhaps there's a text editor location where it doesn't apply. Thanks,

Are you checked in xenforo reports system comment box? Not only @ username, it's happening when entering in comment.

Great news, DarkTabbed 3.1 & NulumiaBase 1.7 is now complete and is being rolled out to the Nulumia Demo forum. After finalizing the download packages, changelog and some other material I'll post back here with the official update.

whitesky updated DarkTabbed with a new update entry:

DarkTabbed v3.1 & NulumiaBase v1.7

September 2, 2017 | Theme Version 3.1.0 Beta

** Beta Release - Please Read **
This release has been marked as a beta due to the amount of new changes added.
While the new features have been thoroughly tested in a development environment, they have not yet received feedback from user installations.
  1. If you are a new or existing user and would like to install the new beta release, you may import the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

whitesky updated DarkTabbed with a new update entry:

DarkTabbed v3.1 & NulumiaBase v1.7

September 2, 2017 | Theme Version 3.1.0 Beta

** Beta Release - Please Read **
This release has been marked as a beta due to the amount of new changes added.
While the new features have been thoroughly tested in a development environment, they have not yet received feedback from user installations.
  1. If you are a new or existing user and would like to install the new beta release, you may import the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Nice theme, does support full widht?
Yes, you may manually set the min/max width in percentage or pixels, or there's an option to select "Use Full Width Theme" and have it span the width of your screen automatically :-). Disabling the feature returns it to the default set width.

@whitesky Beta are not recommended for live site?
The new release is quite solid and has checked out on my development server, live demo site and several other test installations. I only call this a "beta" as there are so many small changes, there may be some feedback and suggestions given from users about them. If there are no feedback from users within a few days, I will simply switch the name from beta.

I have included the 'testing' theme which can be installed along side your live theme and viewed privately. If you like the new changes you may then overwrite your live theme.

Last edited:
Sorry as the demo links were missing from the main description page. The 'View Live Demo' banners now correctly link to the demo.

@whitesky Do we need delete this files from server? If we are not delete this files then Have any problem from this files? Also
/js/nulumia/go-to-top.js files have been deprecated? This files does not in folder "nl_darktabbed3-1-0_xen1-5-14"

Code:
File Cleanup

Existing users may safely delete the following legacy files which have been deprecated:

/js/nulumia/sticky-sidebar.js
/js/nulumia/sticky-navigation.js
/styles/nulumia/dtab/xenforo/skin/alt1.jpg
/styles/nulumia/dtab/xenforo/skin/alt2.jpg
/styles/nulumia/dtab/xenforo/skin/alt1panel.jpg
/styles/nulumia/dtab/xenforo/skin/alt2panel.jpg
/styles/nulumia/dtab/xenforo/skin/alt*.jpg

One bug in Editor Icon 2 time with "A"

SOxtu8bqT_ODtfoCBSAJRA.png

Threrad tools have scroll bar.

O19HrXEwS8aB0WBvQ120bw.png

Last edited:
Those files may be deleted safely as they're no longer used. The sticky sidebar/nav javascript were combined into the theme-functions.js file a few patches ago, but I wanted to wait to suggest deleting them for a little while.

The images are no longer used in the theme as it's all done with CSS colors now. The go-to-top file can actually be deleted.. I forgot to suggest this. It's also combined into theme-functions.js.

Thank you for the screenshots, I will check those asap and release a hotfix. There are certain paid mods which I was not able to test with the FontAwesome editor, it can be disabled for the regular editor via [Nulumia] Fonts & Icons group.

Top Bottom