DarkTabbed [Deleted]

@whitesky Still are Outdated Templates for XenForo 1.5.14

kRHGZxFiS2yGcLtWuvgOZQ.png

BB code editor icon bug via mobile.

IMG_0001.webp

Where the option for Enable/Disable Separate sticky and normal threads? Add option can Enable Collapsible Sidebar. Add support Show Block Heading Icons. Can Enable Collapsible Extra Info with option Expand Collapsible User Info On Hover.

XFA Members Map Sidebar bug.

hBbmYTIDSduljig8-dQg-w.png

New compatibility with Members Map is just about complete, I'll be releasing the new edition with other mod support within the next 1-2 days. At worst case I'll delay some of the other new features (Nodes, global borders, etc) into the following update.

New compatibility with Members Map is just about complete, I'll be releasing the new edition with other mod support within the next 1-2 days. At worst case I'll delay some of the other new features (Nodes, global borders, etc) into the following update.

Great, Please do update as soon as you can with new features. Also are you adding scrolling news ticker in Header Social Links area?

N8EHM4qLQteUJWTCu3SBpw.png

Last edited:
New build is about finalized, I am looking over a few things and will be posting the official update shortly.

whitesky updated DarkTabbed with a new update entry:

NulumiaBase Upgrade, New Mod Compatibility, Bugfixes

June 18th, 2017 | Theme Version 3.0.4b (BETA RELEASE)

Beta Note: This version has been tested. However, there is a small chance some of the new addon styling may not load in correct order depending on how your addons or caching are configured. I will patch in any feedback right away.

To update your theme, please download the latest version at:
https://www.nulumia.com/my-account/downloads/
  • Upgraded...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Great, Please do update as soon as you can with new features. Also are you adding scrolling news ticker in Header Social Links area?

N8EHM4qLQteUJWTCu3SBpw.png
I very much love this idea and am already starting work on it! Thank you and please await the next version for this feature.

@whitesky Still are Outdated Templates for XenForo 1.5.14, Why not Automatically updated Outdated Templates?

kRHGZxFiS2yGcLtWuvgOZQ.png

Error: The custom template is out of date but has been edited more recently than the parent. Merging can only be done by hand.

XFA Members Map Sidebar bug are not fixed.

hBbmYTIDSduljig8-dQg-w.png

Please can you add option in [Nulumia] Addon Compatibility to disable showing user banner styling and [bd] Medal from All area/Postbit ? Fully Improve responsive on mobile.

IMG_0033.webp

The outdated templates are merged in the incoming build, since the header/footer/page_container templates are heavily custom they tend to not accept automatic merging.

I will take further look at the Member Map issue and why this is occurring, as it ceased to happen on my recent build.

Also I will certainly add the feature to disable the banners on mobile, thank you for the suggestion. I aim to have these along with your Ticker Message idea implemented within 2-3 days max.

@whitesky bug on member profiles via mobile, About/Information are not center. Enabled Hide Moods on Mobile View but Still show Mood Text on member profiles. Please add option in [Nulumia] Addon Compatibility to disable showing user banner styling , [bd] Medal and XenMoods from only Postbit area.

IMG_0034.webp

Minor improvements, bugfixes

June 21, 2017 | Theme Version 3.0.4c (BETA RELEASE)

This release features a few new items, however I have not marked it as a new theme version (3.0.5 will contain several major improvements)

To update your theme, please download the latest version at:
https://www.nulumia.com/my-account/downloads/
  • Fixed a sidebar bug where widgets would not center in middle on mobile User Profile page
  • Removed XenMoods banner on Profile widget when Hide XenMoods on...

The new update is available and adds several improvements.
Great, Also try to implementation JQuery News Ticker Features, T-Marquee Features, Ticker Me Features with Positions.

Example:

latestnews-gif.131130

jquerynewsticker-gif.130881

This is great feature and I'm spending a bit more time adding a more robust Ticker such as this. Current plan is to offer a simple CSS ticker which I already have (like in Vanquish theme: http://demo.nulumia.com/xenforo/index.php?misc/style&style_id=8 ) and also option to use robust Jquery ticker in your example.

I think this are fixed now, very strange.

I was finally able to reproduce this bug on my end -- however only when doing the following: Load page as normal, change browser/window size to mobile size, and enlarge window back to full/desktop size again without reloading the page. Sometimes when doing this the sidebar gets stuck, however I think users doing all this on same page is very rare. I haven't seen the bug when simply loading a page from start. If this has been the case, please let me know. I'll continue to monitor this issue.

@whitesky Member Map > Filter by usergroup > scroll are not work, does not show all user group.

Z_b0KCMmSIuCNm-DeqVsnA.png

I don't believe there is scroll for this addon. I checked in default theme and it looks identical:
member-map-bug-menus.webp

Please let me know further info on these issues if needed.

@whitesky still are not fixed the Zoom out issues from iPhone? This issue also happened without Reflect plugins. My all other themes are working without this's issues.

Fixed double search bar bug

The last theme rollout featured a new Nulumia Helper Settings group which contains properties to help Nulumia themes function with more enhanced features. An option has been correctly set in the current build.

It is not necessary to download or update theme files for this update.
Please access: Style Properties -> Nulumia Helper Settings -> check "Search bar moved", Save Settings

The new build coming today has new full Reflect Desktop mode compatibility for iPhone and several new browsers. I will post as soon as the update is available.
The search bar appearance can be switched off by accessing:
Style Properties -> Nulumia Helper Settings (further down in list), and check "Search Bar Moved". It is not necessary to update theme files.

Unfortunately the Ticker won't be ready until the next version right after Reflect addon support, as this is going to be a fairly powerful new feature.

Top Bottom