DarkTabbed [Deleted]

The new DarkTabbed v3.0.2 is now posted at the Nulumia Demo forum. Download files will be updated after a few checks.

Changelog:

DarkTabbed v3.0.2
  • Upgraded NulumiaBase to v1-6-2
    • Added Sticky Mod Bar feature
    • Added Sticky Navigation feature
    • Improved Sticky Sidebar handling
    • Fixed a bug where Sticky Sidebar would overlap Slider when slider was set to full width / above forum
    • Moved handling of Sticky features from CSS to javascript. Sticky Mod/Nav/Sidebar can each be enabled or disabled separately, and will work together depending on the configuration
    • Minified js/nulumia/ files
    • Improved responsive handling of Mod Bar (removed fixed height)
    • Sticky elements now position accordingly when Mod Bar is stretched larger with many items
    • Deprecated several outdated CSS entries / consolidated into Style Properties
    • Moved forum row / forum row:hover properties from Nulumia Styles to Node Listing group
    • Added new Style Properties for Discussion List Items with hover states (can now be styled separately than forum_list appearance)
    • Added mousever effects to both forum rows and discussion list items
    • Added new Style Properties for Sticky threads (can now be styled separately / highlighted than regular list items)
    • Changed all Social Icons to open in new tab
    • Added option to add rel="nofollow" or rel="me" tags to social links
    • Added open in new tab to sample external links in footer
    • Fixed incorrect Node icon colors
    • Improved titles of unread/red node icon Properties
  • Reduced size of thread Usernames to suit longer names
  • Reduced spacing between sectionMain areas
  • Improved border appearance of forum rows and discussion list rows
  • Added enclosing bottom border for last row of forum and discussion lists
  • Improved appearance of sectionFooter elements
  • Matched appearance of Thread Tools handler (below discussion lists)
  • Improved styling of footer bar in both regular/Boxed Footer configurations
  • Improved styling of Last Post node boxes, deprecated duplicate CSS values
  • Improved contrast of @primaryLighter-@primaryLightest colors for better compatibility
  • Fixed several z-index issues where sticky elements would overlap or be overlapped by other page elements
  • Organized znlstyle.css entries
Known bugs:
  • Sticky Sidebar may hit "end point" (default - breadcrumb above footer) with slightly different alignment depending on viewing XenPorta vs Forums, and while certain combinations of settings are enabled. The difference is slight and will be improved over future builds.
DarkTabbed v3.0.1
  • Upgraded NulumiaBase to v1-6-1
    • Improved handling of Sticky Sidebar when Slider - Full Width Below Navigation mode is enabled
    • Fixed an issue where CSS would not fully render when using certain caching environments
    • Deprecated several CSS entries
    • Added Style Property customization to Browser Scrollbar colors
  • Deprecated several outdated theme CSS entries to make use of new NulumiaBase values
  • Included color presets in Download Package

whitesky updated DarkTabbed with a new update entry:

v3.0.1 New Features & Bug Fixes

• Upgraded NulumiaBase to v1-6-1
    • Improved handling of Sticky Sidebar when Slider - Full Width Below Navigation mode is enabled
    • Fixed an issue where CSS would not fully render when using certain caching environments
    • Deprecated several CSS entries
    • Added Style Property customization to Browser Scrollbar colors
  • Deprecated several outdated theme CSS entries to make use of new NulumiaBase...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@whitesky I am doing update. What does .DS_Store files under \upload\styles\nulumia\dtab\xenforo folder ?
Thank you for the spot, it is harmless compatibility file made when testing theme on Mac OS. You can delete, I've already updated the download files to no longer contain it.

Where this option "Added open in new tab to sample external links in footer" ?
There is no option because the footer content is all hand-written HTML. The idea is the user can write any code they want into the blocks, so there is no option for anything. The HTML in footer columns A B C and D is only suggestion.

Because many users keep the sample HTML included, I've added a target="_blank" tag to the Facebook link to open in new tab.

Where this option "Added open in new tab to sample external links in footer" ?
Also to make it automatically change the user's code to insert open in new tab, this would require a plugin. It's suggested to add 'target="_blank" to links whenever this is desired, such as:

<a href="http://linkhere.com" target="_blank">Link Title</a>

This will cause new tab to open.

Also to make it automatically change the user's code to insert open in new tab, this would require a plugin. It's suggested to add 'target="_blank" to links whenever this is desired, such as:

<a href="http://linkhere.com" target="_blank">Link Title</a>

This will cause new tab to open.

Yes, That will does. Are not added "Public/Private buttons (links) with icon and bordered" ? Waiting for Last Post Avatar, Jump To Top Button and New Indicator Label (Will display a new indicator next to the node title if there is new content). I have more idea for Feature and improvements but I will let you know that when current Requests made completed.

Bug with member card when scroll to down if Enabled Sticky Navigation.

Ejzd64NgQeWnOSfPi4bOfQ.png

Please add to extra.css:

#moderatorBar {
box-shadow: none !important;
}
#navigation.stickyNavAdjuster {
z-index: 300 !important;
}

Also I am testing 20 new plugins for Xenforo and will be adding Sticky Nav checks for all of them soon.

Please add to extra.css:

#moderatorBar {
box-shadow: none !important;
}
#navigation.stickyNavAdjuster {
z-index: 300 !important;
}

Also I am testing 20 new plugins for Xenforo and will be adding Sticky Nav checks for all of them soon.

No fix update without adding code to extra.css? Please add "Public/Private buttons (links) with icon and bordered". Please add Support XenForo 1.5.14

Last edited:
No fix update without adding code to extra.css? Please add "Public/Private buttons (links) with icon and bordered". Please add Support XenForo 1.5.14

The file download package is being updated with the code fix and will be present in all new downloads. Could you show me an example picture of your Public/Private buttons suggestion? That way I can make this in probably a day or less.

Xenforo current versions is coming shortly in next build.

New version will be releasing today with several new improvements, 1.5.14 support, and mod compatility. I will post back with full changelog when files are available.

New version will be releasing today with several new improvements, 1.5.14 support, and mod compatility. I will post back with full changelog when files are available.

Then still are not happen? Getting error.

"NetworkError: 404 Not Found - /styles/nulumia/dtab/xenforo/skin/alt1.jpg"

Last edited:
whitesky updated DarkTabbed with a new update entry:

Xenforo 1.5.14 Update & Bug fixes

June 8th, 2017 | Theme Version 3.0.3
  • Upgraded NulumiaBase to v1-6-3
    • Added FontAwesome icon support to public/private links in threads
    • Added optional styling (via Style Properties) to public/private links in threads
    • Added force override option for public/private links to inherit global button style
    • Improved Sticky Sidebar handling
    • Upgraded to support Xenforo...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom