[cv6] Node Icons & Tools

[cv6] Node Icons & Tools 1.3.2

No permission to download
I dont owe that AddOn. If you have a demo forum with both installed I can take a look. Please drop me a conversation.

Is there a way to modify the size of the Font Awesome icon. I tried fa-external-link fa-sm but the size isn't reducing.

Is there a way to modify the size of the Font Awesome icon. I tried fa-external-link fa-sm but the size isn't reducing.
a bit late, but not from the forum settings.
You can add to extra.css
CSS:
.node.node--id<yournodeid> .no-icon i
{
    font-size: 32px;
}

32 is the defailt, so you can change it on a per node base or without the .node--id class for every node.

Hello, I installed this addon on my forum and I was updating my forum icons and now suddenly I when I enter the icon code from Font Awesome and click on save nothing happens. What am I doing wrong?

Yes I did the funny thing is it works on all nodes except one node. I cant even delete that node from my forums. Not sure if this is a XenForo bug or a issue with my host.

Yes I did the funny thing is it works on all nodes except one node. I cant even delete that node from my forums. Not sure if this is a XenForo bug or a issue with my host.
I am afraid thats not related to my AddOn.

If you klick Save and really nothing happens, mostly a HTML5 Form Rule on a hidden field is the cause. Thats pretty hard to identify.
Do you have errors in your Browser Console?

Is it not saving the node data, on every setting from my AddOn?

Which ForumType is it?

Yeh I don't think it is the addon, I have alot of errors on the console when I check it. I have sent this to my webhost to have a look.

It's just one node which it doesnt allow me to do anything the rest of the nodes work fine. Its a normal forumtype.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-05-16 at 12.37.28 AM.webp
    Screen Shot 2021-05-16 at 12.37.28 AM.webp
    73.4 KB · Views: 17
Try to clear cache & cookies at your browser and maybe another browser. For me your site looks fine.

Glad to come across this add-on. Used two similar node icon add-ons in the past that never worked quite right and are no longer maintained. This add-on works great and it appears will be supported. Thanks.

Hi thanks for the add-ons, I have selected the image option but I do not get the image.

But if I select the icon one if the icon changes.

Top Bottom