customizeXF - Customize and enhance your default XenForo style

BassMan

Hi XenForo users!

I've set up a forum called customizeXF.

URL: http://www.customizexf.com

Check also our service and offers:

Forum is running only with default XenForo style and some add-ons.

Any feedback is appreciated!

Thank you,
BassMan

Quick look:

Screenshot 2021-05-20 at 13.01.38.png

Last edited:
I've just deleted the whole "ripped" discussion as it has no real relevance to the thread at this point. It's been shown to be incorrect.

I do want to reiterate the point that if you have a belief that something or someone has been "ripped off", you should probably contact that person privately rather than making implications publicly (regardless of whether you know who the author of the work is). Effectively, it's assuming guilt and going to the court of public opinion. Even if you don't know for a fact, you are still making an implication of what you think without really being in a position to make a comment. This implication can be damaging. Ever notice how no one notices when a publication writes a retraction/correction?

Finally, I would also like to remind people of rule #12. If a staff member directs the thread away from a topic, you're expected to follow that. If you have a problem or question about this, please contact that staff member directly (or use the contact link at the bottom of the page to submit a ticket).

As an alternative now it's available Arty's Elegance 2 style. Choose it from style chooser:

upload_2015-7-6_0-20-19.webp

As you can see Sticky Navigation add-on will work normal with other styles installed. Just disable all functions for Sticky Navigation add-on for certain style.

Top Bottom