Custom Username Icons - ThemesCorp.com [Paid] [Deleted]

Allan

Allan submitted a new resource:

Custom Username Icons - ThemesCorp.com - Enjoy with Font Awesome !

Custom Username Icons is just fun :D

With adequate permissions, your members can add an Font Awesome next to their name of their choice and customize the color.

Video:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Features:

• Works everywhere, including addons but add-on needs to use XenForo username standard (which is...

Read more about this resource...

Does this add the font-awesome url if you already have it as part of a style or another mod? Or is there an option to turn that off?

Didn't @Sheldon already release this over at XFU for free? What is different about yours?

Yes @Sheldon released this over at xFU for free but it was a template edit this seems to be more simplified and if I am looking at the images right users can choose their own if they have the permission to do so. Either way it was only $10.00 it's worth checking out atleast.

Doesn't look good in Safari. I don't get the option to change the color. Not showing in Chrome either the color selector that is.

iRJ4jxd.png

I'm getting this error in the upper left hand corner. I'm not sure what it is.

And I see no color option for me either, I'm using Chrome.

I haven't tried in Firefox but if it's not there in Safari or Chrome then chances are it's not going to be there in Firefox. Disabled until these issues are fixed.....even tested it on the xF default theme.

Doesn't look good in Safari. I don't get the option to change the color. Not showing in Chrome either the color selector that is.

Odd you are seing it in Chrome as it did tested it with both chrome and firefox. Which version of chrome do you have ?

iRJ4jxd.png

I'm getting this error in the upper left hand corner. I'm not sure what it is.

Few questions :
  • You got this in Safari right ?
  • On which page ?
  • Do you have this in all your styles ?

I just tested it in Safari on my iMac and it does work well, which version of safari do you guys have ?
I assume you set permissions correctly ? Check with the Analyze permission tool as I myself was mistaking because of the permissions inheritance :/

Does this add the font-awesome url if you already have it as part of a style or another mod? Or is there an option to turn that off?

It doesn't check if it already is loaded, but I could add an option so that it tries to load from maxcdn, in which case it wouldn't load if already loaded.
That would only work if the other loading is using the latest version as I saw around some styles/addons using 4.2.0 old version.

I could also add an option not to load the css if user knows it is loaded everywhere by anoter addon.

Let me know and I could implement it in a new version.

Yes @Sheldon released this over at xFU for free but it was a template edit this seems to be more simplified and if I am looking at the images right users can choose their own if they have the permission to do so. Either way it was only $10.00 it's worth checking out atleast.

Yes exactly, my addon-on doesn't need you to make template and css modifications.
It's all integrated and its up to your users to change their icon directly through their usercp.

Odd you are seing it in Chrome as it did tested it with both chrome and firefox. Which version of chrome do you have ?

Few questions :
  • You got this in Safari right ?
I'm using Chrome. Will not allow me to choose colors, either.
  • On which page ?
Personal Details, upper left hand corner.
  • Do you have this in all your styles ?
Just the main one I use, UI.X.

I just tested it in Safari on my iMac and it does work well, which version of safari do you guys have ?
I assume you set permissions correctly ? Check with the Analyze permission tool as I myself was mistaking because of the permissions inheritance :/

Permissions are correct!

It doesn't check if it already is loaded, but I could add an option so that it tries to load from maxcdn, in which case it wouldn't load if already loaded.
That would only work if the other loading is using the latest version as I saw around some styles/addons using 4.2.0 old version.

I could also add an option not to load the css if user knows it is loaded everywhere by anoter addon.

Let me know and I could implement it in a new version.

Thanks! :) My responses are in red and bold.

Hello and thank you for your suggestions :)

Tested and work perfectly with:
- Chrome 42.0.2311.90m
- Firefow 37.0.02
- Safari 5.1.7

And UI.X:

Screenshot_25.webp

Thanks! :) My responses are in red and bold.

This seems strange, as stated Allan working in both navigators and with UI.X.

Anyhow, do see the icon select button ? You have checked with your username in the analyse permissions page as I asked you ?
Do you get any error in Chrome development tools console ?

does this plugin have option for usergroup?

Yes it does as you can see in the description and the screenshot.

This seems strange, as stated Allan working in both navigators and with UI.X.

Anyhow, do see the icon select button ? You have checked with your username in the analyse permissions page as I asked you ?
Do you get any error in Chrome development tools console ?

Yes it does as you can see in the description and the screenshot.
I dont see that?If i buy it need option for usergroup only, so for example add icons to all V.I.P. members

Top Bottom