[OzzModz] Custom Toolbar

[OzzModz] Custom Toolbar [Paid] 2.0.0 Patch Level 1

No permission to buy ($20.00)
Just bought, it installs well under xf2.1 RC2. I've set the user group permission to "see" it and enabled the toolbar in its options.

But there is no new menu item to create entries, as shown in your screenshot. And there is no administrator right to enable this, nor does my super administrator see this menu.

What am I missing, please @hemant_bhardwaj?

By the way: I would like there to be only one small menu item under the parent menu "Add-ons", just like Jaxel does with his add-ons.
Your toolbar is just a small add-on and the single menu item doesn't need its own parent menu because that way it's always visible (although it doesn't need editing after creating the toolbar) and takes up a lot of space. I would prefer the following design, you could place your "[Xenbros] Custom Tool Bar" in the same way as XenAtendo shows up, please:

Reactions: vij
Yes @hemant_bhardwaj I still can't see the menu item, even with my super administrator. This happens in a new 2.0.12 test installation with PHP 7.0.8 as well as in a copy of a live-Xenforo 1.5.22, updated to XF2.1 RC2 with PHP 7.2.3 (both under Win64/XAMPP).

In both cases, I have set the toolbar options and group permissions for administratives. But my super-admin and my admin both don't see the menu for creating entries in both installations.

Do I miss something necessary? Thank you for your help!

Besides this problem, it would be great if you could move the menu item to the Addon menu. Thanks in advance!

The new version seems to install okay - but when trying to add a new server and input all the information as instructed, I get the following error in the ACP:

SQL:
Oops! We ran into some problems.
XF\Db\Exception: MySQL statement prepare error [1146]: Table 'ambientv_erebos.xf_Custom_toolbar' doesn't exist in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 217
XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 196
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 39
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->prepare() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 54
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 89
XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 172
XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->insert() in src/addons/xenbros/Customtoolbar/Admin/Controller/Category.php at line 43
xenbros\Customtoolbar\Admin\Controller\Category->actionSave() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 321
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 248
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 100
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 50
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2177
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 390
XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

The same with me.

I think there is an entry in the XF Database that creates an extra table xf_custom_toolbar that might have to be removed via phpMyAdmin - but I'm still waiting on confirmation from the developer whether that is the case.

Last edited:
@hemant_bhardwaj
Hey man, thanks again for the great addon. However,there need to be an option to disable this on responsive mode? My members went crazy after I activated this and it started to be on the mobile-site as well :p

Also, any news on this?

Top Bottom