[OzzModz] Custom Toolbar

[OzzModz] Custom Toolbar [Paid] 2.0.0 Patch Level 1

No permission to buy ($20.00)

hemant_bhardwaj

hemant_bhardwaj submitted a new resource:

Custom Tool Bar by Xenbros - This addon allow you to get custoom link tool bar with font awesome 5

View attachment 186933

[Xenbros] Custom Tool Bar

Custom Toolbar is a premium addon extension for xenforo by xenbros, the best horizontal xenforo toolbar addon on the market. This add-on contains three the most popular features according to customer suggestions. Advanced toolbar creates closer bonds between your audience and your brand supporting your business goals. Make your forum menu complete!

No limit of blocks
on the request of users i think to make it...​

Read more about this resource...

What are those 3 popular features?
No limit of blocks
on the request of users i think to make it with no limitation of blocks . you can add as much as you want.

Font-awesome 5 Support
Font-awesome 4 is old in market :) so we add support for both

Left to Right
not every one wanna need every thing right then why don't you go left :D

No limit of blocks
on the request of users i think to make it with no limitation of blocks . you can add as much as you want.

Font-awesome 5 Support
Font-awesome 4 is old in market :) so we add support for both

Left to Right
not every one wanna need every thing right then why don't you go left :D
I feel sorry for your customers who bought your product as outlined above, that you went and extended it further but are requesting them to buy a totally different product. Good to know though. Will avoid your resources in the future.

thanks for the suggestion and it's upto you if you need or not :) you don't even purchase any of my addon. you have no right to say any thing

Last edited:
added in my todo list will for update thanks for the suggestion

Any ETA when this will be added? Anyway I'll buy this addon - it's just that what I was looking for since I have different apps/modules of my website which I want to link on every page. Great!

Top Bottom