Custom Tab in Threads - ThemesCorp.com [Deleted]

Allan

Allan submitted a new resource:

Custom Tab in Threads - ThemesCorp.com - This add-on lets you add a tab in your threads. (as Resource Manager)

This add-on lets you add a tab in your threads. (as Resource Manager)

Features:
  • Usergroup permissions
  • Forums selector
  • Add tab while creatings a thread
  • Edit tab and container (popup)
  • Work with Resources Manager

View attachment 109948

View attachment 109954

View attachment 109949

View attachment 109950

View attachment 109953

View attachment 109951

View attachment 109952

Read more about this resource...

yes

just fyi i had to disable the mod, it breaks making threads in mobile, if i try to make threads...the box to type becomes uncliclable
I just tried on a smartphone and tablet, and I see no problem, everything works perfectly.

DO NOT BUY THIS MOD

disabling this mod WILL BREAK your forum
If you encountered a problem with this add-on, don't hesitate to open a ticket in our support area, we will be happy to help you.

Last edited:
The URL tab would be awesome.

Imgine if you could link posts of the own forum, so the tab would show the content of that post. Imagine that you are talking about a game in a specific league.. and with this, you could put the link of the post you explain about the league to the reader. ( could be thread too but Idk how pagination would be in this case.)

This could be "automatic" by prefix aswell.. So the creator of the post woudn't have to worry about it :)

Imgine if you could link posts of the own forum, so the tab would show the content of that post. Imagine that you are talking about a game in a specific league.. and with this, you could put the link of the post you explain about the league to the reader. ( could be thread too but Idk how pagination would be in this case.)

This could be "automatic" by prefix aswell.. So the creator of the post woudn't have to worry about it :)
Good idea, maybe in the next release.

The tab will be simply a link so?

The tab will be simply a link so?
Right.. It could be with a target=new property or something more refined, showing the post ( this would be amazing, lol)

So if you put the thread plain URL (without the #, like this .. using the 1st post by default) or showing the specificpost by putting the # post (like this ) to show the specific reply of any thread.

Considering this, after ( or before) the block you could add a "go to the main thread" button to let the reader know that its going to redirect to the point of the link.

It is not planned at present.

If you wish to finance the development of this feature, contact me.

Top Bottom