XF 2.2 Custom profile field in public navigation?

Alternadiv

Would it be possible to call the HTML output of a custom profile field into a public navigation link? It would also need to show specifically the output for logged in user.

Context: I have a profile field for members to enter the ID of their “build thread” on the forum. If I could add a “your build thread” link to the public navigation, that’d be cool.

Would it be possible to call the HTML output of a custom profile field into a public navigation link? It would also need to show specifically the output for logged in user.

Context: I have a profile field for members to enter the ID of their “build thread” on the forum. If I could add a “your build thread” link to the public navigation, that’d be cool.
This sounds interesting, could you explain more?
I have a profile field for members to enter the ID of their “build thread” on the forum.
What are you doing here lol? Like the purpose or functionality of this process. (I'm curious)

That sounds like this add-on. https://xenforo.com/community/resources/cxf-mega-menu-tab.8336/ @BassMan
I could be wrong

bigmenu.webp

Top Bottom