Custom Forum icons? help

richn

Hi all, im new to xenforum software so im not all that clued up but im steadily learning, ive just created my forum using the aurora theme.

im just wondering how do you customise the quotation images at the side of the forum catagorys that ive created. is it possible to do as i would like to create some different icons like dog pictures at the side instead of a quote image.

as im using the aurora theme is this allowed? i havent or will not edit the footer in any way giving all credit to the designer.

heres a picture of the icons im talking about.

quotationboxes.jpg

Hi all, im new to xenforum software so im not all that clued up but im steadily learning, ive just created my forum using the aurora theme.

im just wondering how do you customise the quotation images at the side of the forum catagorys that ive created. is it possible to do as i would like to create some different icons like dog pictures at the side instead of a quote image.

as im using the aurora theme is this allowed? i havent or will not edit the footer in any way giving all credit to the designer.

heres a picture of the icons im talking about.

quotationboxes.jpg

Look for an image called: node-sprite.png

You can edit your own images in there, and if you need to make size adjustments you'll find it in Style Properties -> Node Icons

Top Bottom