[TH] Custom Fields [Deleted]

Are you actually getting any errors when it is installed?
Well when I was testing it out I never got any error except the poll one... but I didn't exactly try everything that used a field.

BUT I disabled it because I'm planning something with it and don't need it active. I should've stated I got the error with it enabled and disabled lol. Sorry.

Well when I was testing it out. I never got any error except the poll one... but I didn't exactly try everything that used a field.

BUT I disabled it because I'm planning something with it and don't need it active. I should've stated I got the error with it enabled and disabled lol. Sorry.
That's strange. You shouldn't get that error if it is enabled. Either way a fix is on its way very soon...

OK it also messed up my custom user field options for check boxes. They've all been set to single line texts now lol

Polls do not give error when enabled, just when disabled.

Quickly tested out the filling out of custom profile fields in enable/disable and found no other errors :)

OK it also messed up my custom user field options for check boxes. They've all been set to single line texts now lol

Polls do not give error when enabled, just when disabled.

Quickly tested out the filling out of custom profile fields in enable/disable and found no other errors :)
Sorry about that. If you have a backup, you could try out the new import/export feature to transfer your check boxes from the backup. If you don't have a backup, then you will have to do it manually. Feel free to export and upload here if you would like me to help converting them back to check boxes.

Hmmm... turns out it is not so simple to fix that bug when it is disabled. Have uploaded a new update without that particular bug fix. For now the add-on does not work when it is disabled -- enabled or uninstall only. Sorry about that.

Was getting this error when trying to create a Custom Field before upgrading to your most recent..

Code:
Undefined index: node_id
XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in Waindigo/CustomFields/Model/ThreadField.php at line 670
Waindigo_CustomFields_Model_ThreadField->rebuildThreadFieldForumAssociationCache() in Waindigo/CustomFields/Model/ThreadField.php at line 607
Waindigo_CustomFields_Model_ThreadField->updateThreadFieldForumAssociationByThreadField() in Waindigo/CustomFields/ControllerAdmin/ThreadField.php at line 235
Waindigo_CustomFields_ControllerAdmin_ThreadField->actionSave() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/ssfcreat/public_html/admin.php at line 13

Now getting this when trying to upgrade

Fatal error: Class 'Waindigo_Listener_FrontControllerPostView' not found in /home/*******/public_html/library/Waindigo/CustomFields/Listener/FrontControllerPostView.php on line 4

Was getting this error when trying to create a Custom Field before upgrading to your most recent..

Code:
Undefined index: node_id
XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in Waindigo/CustomFields/Model/ThreadField.php at line 670
Waindigo_CustomFields_Model_ThreadField->rebuildThreadFieldForumAssociationCache() in Waindigo/CustomFields/Model/ThreadField.php at line 607
Waindigo_CustomFields_Model_ThreadField->updateThreadFieldForumAssociationByThreadField() in Waindigo/CustomFields/ControllerAdmin/ThreadField.php at line 235
Waindigo_CustomFields_ControllerAdmin_ThreadField->actionSave() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/ssfcreat/public_html/admin.php at line 13

Now getting this when trying to upgrade

Fatal error: Class 'Waindigo_Listener_FrontControllerPostView' not found in /home/*******/public_html/library/Waindigo/CustomFields/Listener/FrontControllerPostView.php on line 4
Oops. Had a file missing. Could you check and let me know if you still get the above error with the new version?

I must be an idiot, created a field with 2 checkboxes with id=Vitester. I cannot show them even though they were selected when making the thread. I have tried both
header: {$customFields.Vitester}
footer: $customFields.Vitester

Ok no errors now, except when I create a thread using my custom field it does not display in the post.

I must be an idiot, created a field with 2 checkboxes with id=Vitester. I cannot show them even though they were selected when making the thread. I have tried both
header: {$customFields.Vitester}
footer: $customFields.Vitester
If they are checkboxes, you have to use the names you entered for the checkboxes. So, for example, if your first checkbox was named "checkbox1" and your second was "checkbox2" you could write:
Code:
{$customFields.Vitester.checkbox1}
or something more exciting like:
Code:
<xen:if is="{$customFields.Vitester.checkbox2}">You ticked the second checkbox</xen:if>

Ok no errors now, except when I create a thread using my custom field it does not display in the post.
You need to edit the forum node in the ACP, go to the 'Templates' tab and write some code to display your field results.

Got it, Thanks!

I noticed when editing the first post with fields that you cannot edit the the field itself. Like I wanted to be able to update a post with a version number from my drop down selection. Is this possible?

Edit: would also be possible to get the custom fields to appear above the editor and between the title? Maybe an possible option down the road.

Got it, Thanks!

I noticed when editing the first post with fields that you cannot edit the the field itself. Like I wanted to be able to update a post with a version number from my drop down selection. Is this possible?
You need to edit the thread, not the post.

Error Info
Code:
Zend_Dom_Exception: Cannot query; no document registered - library/Zend/Dom/Query.php:239
Generated By: Unknown Account, 3 minutes ago
Stack Trace

Code:
#0 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/library/Zend/Dom/Query.php(225): Zend_Dom_Query->queryXpath('//*[@id='conten...', '#content .pageC...')
#1 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/library/Waindigo/Listener/Template/20120722.php(116): Zend_Dom_Query->query('#content .pageC...')
#2 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/library/Waindigo/Listener/Template/20120722.php(155): Waindigo_Listener_Template->_appendAtDomQuery('#content .pageC...', '<div id="conten...', NULL, Object(Zend_Dom_Query), false)
#3 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/library/Waindigo/Listener/TemplatePostRender/20120718.php(35): Waindigo_Listener_Template->_appendAfterDomQuery('#content .pageC...', '<div id="conten...')
#4 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/library/Waindigo/Listener/TemplatePostRender/20120718.php(18): Waindigo_Listener_TemplatePostRender->_copyrightNotice()
#5 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/library/Waindigo/CustomFields/Listener/TemplatePostRender.php(25): Waindigo_Listener_TemplatePostRender->run()
#6 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/library/Waindigo/CustomFields/Listener/TemplatePostRender.php(31): Waindigo_CustomFields_Listener_TemplatePostRender->run()
#7 [internal function]: Waindigo_CustomFields_Listener_TemplatePostRender::templatePostRender('PAGE_CONTAINER', '', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public))
#8 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(54): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#9 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(195): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('template_post_r...', Array)
#10 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/Template/Public.php(110): XenForo_Template_Abstract->render()
#11 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php(135): XenForo_Template_Public->render()
#12 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(565): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderContainer('<center><b>OFFL...', Array)
#13 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(156): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_Message), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
#14 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#15 {main}

Request State

Code:
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(62) "http://www.sociallyuncensored.eu/forums/redirect/?answer=95647"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["answer"] => string(5) "95647"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Tried to un-install and got this

Code:
Mysqli prepare error: Table 'DATA_BASE.xf_user_field', 'field_type = 'callback'' doesn't exist

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
    Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 661
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->delete() in Waindigo/CustomFields/Install.php at line 138
    Waindigo_CustomFields_Install->_preUninstall() in Waindigo/Install/20120715.php at line 103
    Waindigo_Install->_uninstall() in Waindigo/Install/20120715.php at line 44
    Waindigo_Install::uninstall()
    call_user_func() in XenForo/DataWriter/AddOn.php at line 193
    XenForo_DataWriter_AddOn->_postDelete() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1738
    XenForo_DataWriter->delete() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 116
    XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionDelete() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/admin.php at line 13

Note: First line here says Data_Base

Was the name of my database so I didn't include it, but everything else after it is "as is"

Top Bottom