Custom Addon Development | Xenforo 2.x | Xenforo 1.x | Custom Styling | Migration Services (9+ Experience)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fahad made me a plugin a few months ago, this week I ended up having some issues with it but I PMed him and received a fix within 48 hours which is very good turn around considering the original service was months ago, I was very happy with the customer service and the result.

Fahad made me a plugin a few months ago, this week I ended up having some issues with it but I PMed him and received a fix within 48 hours which is very good turn around considering the original service was months ago, I was very happy with the customer service and the result.
Thank you so much I will wait for next job from your side ☺️

Fahad is the kind of developer you would like to invest on. We have been with him on several projects now and all of the plugins were delivered quickly and efficiently. Moreso, when requested to change things that were not ideal or that we thought required a change, he would also fix them for us per request. Overall a really good price-quality developer, recommended.

Zentral.

please @tajhay you always have clash with me because you did not pay my amount you are fraud and keep my payment . you always pray for bad review for me you are a really jealous person
Hi, since you asked me for money in advance and the add-on you developed is simply unusable and obviously ****ing coded.
Would you like to give me back my € 200 that I spent?

I have been working with Fahad on a very huge and tedious custom-addon. As with any new add-on, there will be glitches, and those are worked out as we plow through together. I must say this guy is not only hard-working, but ubiquitous! Every time I ping this him, he's there—no matter the time! I never have to wait! (y)

My addon still requires a bit of testing as it's not a one-time feature, but a very complex and ongoing one with algorithms. We will be adding more features as we continue to work together, and I'll be back in a few months to let you know how it went! So far so good!

Fahad built us a superb video front page to our forum. I designed the layouts and he followed it very closely. We also further developed it as it was built. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND him for your Xenforo development work. He is quick, works hard on the project, and communicates well during the build stages. His prices are also very reasonable.

If you need help expanding your forum, or upgrading it, contact Fahad, you will be in safe hands!

Fahad built us a superb video front page to our forum. I designed the layouts and he followed it very closely. We also further developed it as it was built. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND him for your Xenforo development work. He is quick, works hard on the project, and communicates well during the build stages. His prices are also very reasonable.

If you need help expanding your forum, or upgrading it, contact Fahad, you will be in safe hands!
Thanks i will wait for the next work from your site :)

This guy was quick to respond and discuss what it was that I needed. I was afraid of making a counteroffer due to my low budget but he was willing to work with me and made a good offer that I couldn't refuse.

About a week later he was done, the addon he made is working VERY well and I have no issues at all. It's better than expected and I will certainly recommend him and be back if/when I need more work/custom work done.

Very caring, professional, quick, and understanding. Much appreciated and highly recommended!

Fahad did exactly what was asked of him. It did not take long, and the requested addon worked with no issues from the very beginning. His prices were reasonable and negotiable. His attitude was professional.

I do recommend Fahad for your forum needs, because his services do deserve a 5-star rating.

Fahad did exactly what was asked of him. It did not take long, and the requested addon worked with no issues from the very beginning. His prices were reasonable and negotiable. His attitude was professional.

I do recommend Fahad for your forum needs, because his services do deserve a 5-star rating.
Thanks friend 😊

Fahad just converted two addons from xf 1.5 to 2.2 for me for a reasonable price.

One simple html sitemap plugin, and another more complicated Popular threads addon. That last one is a great way for new users to find popular threads and also most liked content. See screenshot and you get the idea, haven't found anything similar to this on XF 2 besides simple widgets.

Attachments

• popular.webp
    popular.webp
    25.5 KB · Views: 22
Fahad just converted two addons from xf 1.5 to 2.2 for me for a reasonable price.

One simple html sitemap plugin, and another more complicated Popular threads addon. That last one is a great way for new users to find popular threads and also most liked content. See screenshot and you get the idea, haven't found anything similar to this on XF 2 besides simple widgets.
Thanks i will wait for next work from your side

Awesome work from ya'll! We hired Fahad to build a custom plugin to allow our members to swap out media items without having to delete and reupload those items with Media Gallery. Excellent work and a very easy integration, 10/10. Thanks!

How about, instead of bickering back and forth, root-cause problem solve like professional business people.

I'm not taking any sides, and frankly, nor do I care who is right, but i'm tired of seeing threads on this topic today.

So,

Where's your requirements document?
where's your acceptance criteria?
Where's your definition of done?
Where's your user stories/features/etc?
Where's the test cases?
Where's the sign off?

If requirements are vague or non-existent, and a vague product was built, it's the customers fault for not providing proper requirements. A developer cannot 'read ones mind' to build it as envisioned by a product owner.

If there's documentation of requirements and signoffs on design, then the developer is at fault for not completing the agreed upon task.

Can everyone stop reporting this thread.

There are currently 10 open reports for it.

We have taken action where required to remove posts which contravene the rules.

The best advice has already been given in this thread:

Where's your requirements document?
where's your acceptance criteria?
Where's your definition of done?
Where's your user stories/features/etc?
Where's the test cases?
Where's the sign off?

Read the thread of any resource provider to get an idea of their work and history.

Follow the above guidance before entering into any commitment.

And as another staff member already posted, situations like this should be handled in private.
I think this is a matter best settled between yourselves in private.

By all means provide your feedback on the thread but the constant bickering back and forth is pointless.

Furthermore, any issues related to add-ons released on this site should be posted in the resource thread.

Now if you don't mind, I'm going to get back to planning my celebratory weekend of the British Americans defeating the British.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom