Custom Addon Development | Xenforo 2.x | Xenforo 1.x | Custom Styling | Migration Services (9+ Experience)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big shout out to fahad ashraf for the great work on a custom plugin. Stayed on a tight budget, great price and the plugin works flawlessly. Most importantly, the communication was perfect, frequent and never once had to beg or chase him down! Easy...

This guy is by far the best developer I have came across. Within 5 minutes of posting a request he was straight on it. Took him a few hours to install and customise 3 addons! Unbelievable. Will definately use again! Thanks so much Fahad!

Fahad created a custom add-on for me.

Cons:
  • Not the cheapest
  • English is not his native language which can create some confusion sometimes.

Pros:
  • Fast! The custom add-on was pretty comprehensive but still delivered quicker then expected.
  • Pro-active and cooperating. Nice!
  • Availability. Whenever I have a question, the answer comes quickly.

All in all: the pros outweigh the cons. Recommended.

@fahad ashraf Created a custom addon for me and added a feature to another one I sorely needed. It took him no time at all and he did great work. He also got back to my messages quickly, which was super nice. He is very open to discussions so I never had to worry he wouldn't get back to me. I plan to request his services again soon because I trust him.

I'll be blunt: @fahad ashraf is the hardest working guy on this website. He will absolutely finish your project, he'll talk with you on Skype and draw mockups until he fully understands your vision, and he'll deliver on time.

I've been running forums for nearly 20 years and have never found anyone as reliable or as eager to help as @fahad ashraf. If you're reading this you know that contract developers are flakes, they typically respond slowly and put projects off for weeks, but not fahad. He's gotten out of bed to fix an error with an add-on after I called, he's honest about his limits as a developer, he's eager, and he makes sure it's done right. After working on 17 projects with me, he typically finishes early and when he's late it's never more than a few days.

Hire him before some tech company snaps him up.

Last edited:
Fahad knows his way around Xenforo, and he has created an extensive addon for me that works very well. It is not 100% finished yet, but so far I am impressed with his work.

developer available and kind, he created a custom addon in a short time that solved the conversion of guests into users. while everyone here suggested to redo the whole migration of a database making me lose everything. thanks fahad.

668-6687141_star-rating-png-487848-5-stars-transparent-background.webp

5 Stars

Pros

• Flexible developer
  • Devoted to XF development
  • Works around the clock
  • Creative and thinks outside the box

Highly Recommended.

awesome job ... migrated old 1.5 xenforo to new VPS ... then upgraded new site to 2.0 ... fast and efficient. very passionate about customer service and making sure you are satisfied with results. have already hired him to do some follow on work related to laravel.

Another satisfied customer here. Fixed some design flaws in my theme.

Corrected an issue with path between my CMS and XF subdomain that arose after migration.

All in 48 hours and at a great price. Will be using again.

He did great. This was a small job, but with a couple of complexities which I feel he handled well. I would work with him again for a Xenforo task.

Fahad is a very skilled developer, and I guess most things have already been mentioned in this thread, but thumbs up from me once again. He knows how Xenforo works, and he can do whatever you need him to do, and he makes it work.

this developer is fairly priced and willing to negotiate on the price. He is a little impatient with messages, but he provides very quick turn around and a good product.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom