Custom Addon Development | Xenforo 2.x | Xenforo 1.x | Custom Styling | Migration Services (9+ Experience)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fahad ashraf

Hello all,

I have more than 5 years of experience in bulletin boards, I am working full time as a software developer no holiday on weakend if urgent work needed,

1) Development Services
  • Addon Development (hourly or per-project)
  • Forum maintenance / Consulting (monthly base)

2) Migration Services

1. vBulletin to Xenforo
  2. SMF to Xenforo
  3. phpBB to Xenforo
  4. IP.Board to Xenforo
  5. bbPress to Xenforo

So if you want to migrate any addon data from any froum to xenforo addon(functionality will be of both addon) then i also can do that.

Feel free to ask if you have any questions I'be glad to assist you with that.

Last edited:
Fahad did some work on modifying an existing add-on for me.

He always seemed to be available and communications was easy. His work was quick, reasonable and done perfectly. I would use him again and I highly recommend him!

Hi Fahad,

i need a quote on something, able to provide me with your contact details such as skype for example?

Thanks

Fahad has developed a great add-on for my forum. He was very communicative and catered to every one of my requirements. I can recommend his services if you need a XenForo add-on coded.

Fahad,

I am interested in someone to custom development an add on to my Xenforo. Do you have availability to discuss?

Thanks.

Marc

Last edited:
Xenbulletins is a great developer who worked quickly a gave us great communication throughout our project. We intend on using Xen more on all of our future projects. Great work mate! Thank you very much.

@fahad ashraf created a nice custom add on for us that allowed us to create a forum that functions as a billboard. Each user is allowed to post only one thread in the forum, but has full edit control over that thread and no other user can reply to it.

We are just starting a 90 day trial run to test the idea and the function of the addon.

This job was very well done and inexpensive for a custom addon. I highly recommend him for custom work.

This guy make me a custom addon for xenforo2 and i'm very happy with it, good price and delivered in time promised.

If i need another one, i will contact again with @fahad ashraf, 100% recomended (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom