Custom Addon Development | Xenforo 2.x | Xenforo 1.x | Custom Styling | Migration Services (9+ Experience)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was communicating with Fahad to update a plugin from XF1 to XF2. They backed out without any reason given and then ghosted me. I do not recommend working with them.

Sorry i didn't take your work i was busy on some other work .

You did not tell me this. If that was the case, I could have waited until you were available. I asked for a status update, and all you said was "Sorry." I then followed up to ask if that meant you were not going to work with me, and you said "Yes, mate." I then followed up again to ask why, and you did not reply.

Maybe there is a language barrier we are working against, but I did not get the impression from that conversation that you were just busy with other work. You seemed very friendly and easy to work with when we first started discussions, so I didn't quite understand why things went south so quickly.

You did not tell me this. If that was the case, I could have waited until you were available. I asked for a status update, and all you said was "Sorry." I then followed up to ask if that meant you were not going to work with me, and you said "Yes, mate." I then followed up again to ask why, and you did not reply.

Maybe there is a language barrier we are working against, but I did not get the impression from that conversation that you were just busy with other work. You seemed very friendly and easy to work with when we first started discussions, so I didn't quite understand why things went south so quickly.
Yes mean i told you i wasn't interested friend sorry you have to wait for my message next time i will take job from you :)

Whether its help with Design, Development or a Custom Addon I highly recommend Fahad. He was able to immediately understand the intricacies of our various requirements and give an itemized bid which was very competitive.

He was always available (I am not sure when he sleeps :)) and communicative through each aspect of the design and development process and more than happy to make any little tweaks to satisfy even the most compulsive perfectionist.

Express clearly what features/customization you want added to your forum, agree upon a price and Fahad will get it done for you in a quick and timely manner and you will be another satisfied customer, guaranteed!

Definitely plan on using Fahad again as we build our membership and add more custom features to our forum.

I hired Fahad to replicate an add-on I had developed for my XF1.5 forum but needed updated to XF2.1 once I upgraded.

We agreed on a price and he delivered on the project within the agreed time frame and the quality of the end product was very good.

I can recommend Fahad to anyone looking for custom development for their Xenforo forum. You will get a quality product for a competitive price.

Paid for a service regarding forum tweaks, he was professional, easy to work with and did more than requested, very good at developing, did everything I wanted for a reasonable price, highly recommended, will be using again.

Thank you so much for the done work.
I am fully satisfied with the result and very happy about the work with you.

Will contact you always, as soon as I need another add-on.

Kind regards

I am very pleased with you. Thank you for good addon.
You works quite carefully, meticulously and good support. I'll find you when I need to write a new addon.
Best regards.

Fahad recently delivered a custom add-on which was done exactly to my specification and worked like a charm from the very first version. The add-on was also ready for localization from the start and it was possible to further customize it without any need for an updated code. Great work, and will definitely work with Fahad in the future.

We are in the process of updating to the latest version of XF and we needed a number of custom addons recreated. Fahad has created all of them and they work perfectly. He is responsive and has worked with us to make sure the addons perform as specified. We will definitely be using him again in the future.

Fahad just developed another addon for me. This one is a bit challenging. He managed to deliver on expectations. Just communicate your requirements clearly to him and he will reward your trust.

I needed some custom work on my forum, I was stuck on xenforo version 1.5 and couldn't upgrade to 2.x, I waited a long time for the plugin I needed to be updated, but I waited without success. I placed an ad looking for a developer who would do it for me, I met Fahad, I explained to him what I wanted and what I needed, he agreed to every request without any problem, we agreed on the price. I got the job done in about 2 weeks, there was Christmas of holidays. I had some initial bugs and malfunctions, quickly fixed on the test site that I had already created with xf2. Surely from today I will contact him if I need anything. Professional and kind person. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom