Credits Premium [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brivium

******* submitted a new resource:

Credits Premium - This addon provides functionality for creating & managing virtual points with a lot of features

DESCRIPTION
Credits Premium provides functionality for creating and managing virtual points for XenForo with a lot of features (see below). Install Credits Premium and see your users interaction soar by offering them points which could be used to view certain topics, exchange for downloads or even real items.

Credits is modular and this means that it can be easily extended to offer more ways for your users earn and spend points. APIs are also avaiable for other...

Read more about this resource...

About to purchase. Two things I'd like to see added.

1) Support of http://xenforo.com/community/resources/xencentral-invite-system.2337/ When someone joins from the invite receive, the member who invited them receives credits.

2) vB Credits had a real fun feature "steal" where you could gamble a risk to steal points from other members. You would input the amount you wanted to attempt to steal and just based on generic RNG you would either succesfully steal from them or you would fail and instead the amount you were trying to steal would be deducted and given to them instead. Points stolen had to be on the member, if it was stored in their bank, you could not steal them.

I am also interested in this, I requested this feature in the free edition of being able to add to the currency and have it reported through the logs.

I have a cron run every 15 minutes scraping team speak and my game server it then allocates points to users online. these points are stored in the user fields table (or where ever I choose) I'm wanting to add these points to the current currency in this case "trophy points" and have it recorded in the logs of points earned

My trophy points is used to move my clan members through usergroups creating a ranking up system.

Looks very interesting too, but I assume this isn't considered as a shop too, right?

It'll be awesome if this can interact with TaigaChat Pro. I want to charge users points each time they leave a message and post more to earn points if they want to chat more in the chatbox.

I have to ask another thing that I asked in the free version. What happens when a member does not have enough points to perform an action? Will it at least display an error page that tells users they don't have enough points? I know the free version lacks this, so it's like earning points, but they can still spend points even when they have 0 or not enough points.

before I look at purchasing this addon need to verify pricing structure the $45 usd does that buy. your web site mentions 6 Months . does that mean I have to pay $45 every 6 months to continue to use this addon, or does it mean 6 months with support first line of support

If after 6 months a major bug is discovered that you have not got around to fixing. I would not e able to update the addon.

Wow we can now have multiple currencies on our forum even though there nothing for members to spend one currency on :)

Wow we can now have multiple currencies on our forum even though there nothing for members to spend one currency on :)

We will develop more addons to spend money. At this time you can use http://xenforo.com/community/resources/*******-credits-resource-integration.2394/

before I look at purchasing this addon need to verify pricing structure the $45 usd does that buy. your web site mentions 6 Months . does that mean I have to pay $45 every 6 months to continue to use this addon, or does it mean 6 months with support first line of support

If after 6 months a major bug is discovered that you have not got around to fixing. I would not e able to update the addon.

Duration sets valid period to access download, bugfix and upgrades. Time to use downloaded products for lifetime.

I can sure that if you detect a major bug, we will fix that asap (no more than 2 weeks)

I have to ask another thing that I asked in the free version. What happens when a member does not have enough points to perform an action? Will it at least display an error page that tells users they don't have enough points? I know the free version lacks this, so it's like earning points, but they can still spend points even when they have 0 or not enough points.

On Premium version you can handle negative amount -> your issue is solved.

About Integration with TaigaChat. We will consider your suggestion and decide to do this.

About to purchase. Two things I'd like to see added.

1) Support of http://xenforo.com/community/resources/xencentral-invite-system.2337/ When someone joins from the invite receive, the member who invited them receives credits.

2) vB Credits had a real fun feature "steal" where you could gamble a risk to steal points from other members. You would input the amount you wanted to attempt to steal and just based on generic RNG you would either succesfully steal from them or you would fail and instead the amount you were trying to steal would be deducted and given to them instead. Points stolen had to be on the member, if it was stored in their bank, you could not steal them.

About Integration with Invite System. We will consider your suggestion and decide to do this.

I am also interested in this, I requested this feature in the free edition of being able to add to the currency and have it reported through the logs.

I have a cron run every 15 minutes scraping team speak and my game server it then allocates points to users online. these points are stored in the user fields table (or where ever I choose) I'm wanting to add these points to the current currency in this case "trophy points" and have it recorded in the logs of points earned

My trophy points is used to move my clan members through usergroups creating a ranking up system.
We will do other addon to solve you requests. Please send me a conversation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom