Create fake users. Easy Useful and Fast [Deleted]

Akinak

Akinak submitted a new resource:

Create fake users. Easy Useful and Fast - one-click users creation, add fake online activity

This add-on helps you to create lots of users with one click. Besides it helps to emulate the users activity and to increase the online users number. It is important for the young forums, as people do not like to register and answer at empty forums.

Features
  • adding lots of users at once with one lick (you need only to point their names)
  • activity management depending on the time of day. Increase the evening on-line activity and decrease it at night
  • users are added...

Read more about this resource...

Im having some problems getting this to work. It keeps saying "The files associated with this add-on could not be found. Please upload them and try again" I uploaded all the files into my root directory.

Im having some problems getting this to work. It keeps saying "The files associated with this add-on could not be found. Please upload them and try again" I uploaded all the files into my root directory.
First you need upload files from uploud dir too the hosting, using any FTP client. And then install addon via Admin Panel. Please make sure that dir /library/Akinak/ManageFakeUsers exists on Xenforo install dir.

Hey, I need help. I keep getting this error.. "The provided file was not a valid XML file. Please provide a valid XML file."

I did what you mentioned above but Im still getting that error.
Thanks.

Hey, I need help. I keep getting this error.. "The provided file was not a valid XML file. Please provide a valid XML file."

I did what you mentioned above but Im still getting that error.
Thanks.
Hi. Looks like You try upload zip file on ACP. First you need unzip archive with addon. There are xml file and folder callded "upload". So, you need upload files and next choose xml file on admin area.

Hi couple of problems:

since installing this and selecting Show Real Data for Superadmin - it doesn't - this option doesnt show fake users to super admin but doesnt show me logged in registered users either, these appear as guests :(
Also when disabling this addon it doesnt stop fake users showing and then shows to all users including superadmin.
Am I doing something wrong or are these bugs ?
Please help.

It won't uninstall either!!
So far:
1. it won't disable - it still shows fake users logged in
2. it doesnt show real logged in users to superadmin it shows logged in users as guests
3. it won't uninstall - it still shows fake users.
These are pretty major problems with the addon.

Top Bottom