[OzzModz] Country Flags by IP Address

[OzzModz] Country Flags by IP Address 2.2.1 Patch Level 3

No permission to download
Okay, I have found a solution. I will release it later today. On PC it will show like in your image, but on mobile it will show over the avatar like this:
View attachment 221683

This is due to the minimal amount of room on a single column display.

I am going to have to revert the changes I made to try to correct this. The setting you pointed to is only for the thread list in the selected nodes, not in threads in the node.

Will it be possible to show the flag by the IP address when the post was posted? i.e. there will be two kind of flags, 1) flag showing the current location of the owner, that's the case now 2) flag showing the location of the poster when the post was created. this can easily visualize whether the poster is using vpn. Coz they use different countries IP addresses from time to time.

Sorry if this has been mentioned before. Are there any steps that need to be taken when upgrading from XF 1.x to 2.x to avoid losing the most recent IP/flag data? Does the legacy add-on need to be disabled or uninstalled prior to upgrading?

Sorry if this has been mentioned before. Are there any steps that need to be taken when upgrading from XF 1.x to 2.x to avoid losing the most recent IP/flag data? Does the legacy add-on need to be disabled or uninstalled prior to upgrading?
Don't disable or uninstall from XF1.x, just upgrade to the 2.x version after you upgrade to XF 2.1.

FYI, third-party add-on compatibility issue:

1587915004723.webp

Code:
ErrorException: Template error: Method canUseLau is not callable on the given object (Snog\Flags\XF\Entity\User) src/XF/Template/Templater.php:999
Generated by: Unknown account Apr 20, 2020 at 10:08 PM
Stack trace
#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(512, 'Method canUseLa...', '/home/user/pub...', 999, Array)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(999): trigger_error('Method canUseLa...', 512)
#2 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s2/public/lau_staff_bar.php(14): XF\Template\Templater->method(Object(Snog\Flags\XF\Entity\User), 'canUseLau', Array)
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1320): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#4 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1393): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('lau_staff_bar', Array)
#5 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s2/public/PAGE_CONTAINER.php(485): XF\Template\Templater->includeTemplate('public:lau_staf...', Array)
#6 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1320): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#7 src/XF/Pub/App.php(544): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('PAGE_CONTAINER', Array)
#8 src/XF/App.php(1995): XF\Pub\App->renderPageHtml('

<div cla...', Array, Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(402): XF\App->renderPage('

<div cla...', Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(58): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#11 src/XF/App.php(2184): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#12 src/XF.php(391): XF\App->run()
#13 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#14 {main}

Code:
Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(32) "/whats-new/profile-posts/357676/"
  ["referrer"] => bool(false)
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Link to the add-on: