Countdown

Countdown [Paid] 2.8

No permission to buy ($35.00)

AndyB

AndyB submitted a new resource:

Countdown - Provides a countdown timer in the sidebar.

Premium upgrade:

For $25.00 USD this add-on along with the entire collection may be downloaded for up to one year. Please see the colletion in the Resources area at this URL:

https://www.xf2addons.com/

Description:

Provides a countdown timer in the sidebar.

(Example of Countdown in sidebar)

View attachment 157021

(Example of Options page)

View attachment 157022

Features:
  • All phrases start with countdown_ for your convenience...

Read more about this resource...

Q? What is the time based on ? Profile-set time zone, guest time zone, ?? (assume guest...)

Hello Andy, can you help me?

I need change background color of numbers and size of texts (years, hours)... problem is in a css of widgets - values of styles are in html tags... no in .less files. How and where i can change it?

Výstřižek.webp

I love it. Thank you. I want to show the countdown only to a specific user group (guests). How I can do that?

This doesn't appear to take into account the member's timezone.

I recently installed it and have a timer set up to end at 5PM today. I'm in the UK, as are most of my site's members. So they see the time correctly, currently showing around three hours left.

But I have a member in the US, five hours behind, who's just told me it's showing eight hours remaining.

Members in Australia have seen the timer get to zero.

The countdown seems to be based on the time set on the device used to view the site.

This makes it pretty much useless unless all your site's visitors are in the same country.

Top Bottom