Corp. - Metro nodes and on-canvas sidebar

Corp. - Metro nodes and on-canvas sidebar 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Is it any way possible to have the main page that is separate of the canvas side bar load on its own instead of having the entire browser page reload. Kind of like if the page was separated by two separate frames? For example I would like it for if I click on something in a canvas side bar then only the main page loads and not the entire browser. If this is possible and I need to pay for customization I would be willing to.

Is it any way possible to have the main page that is separate of the canvas side bar load on its own instead of having the entire browser page reload. Kind of like if the page was separated by two separate frames? For example I would like it for if I click on something in a canvas side bar then only the main page loads and not the entire browser. If this is possible and I need to pay for customization I would be willing to.

Unfortunately XenForo isn't set up to work in that type of setup very well. Anything is "possible" but this would take quite a bit of development effort to the point that it's likely not worth it since XenForo routes sometimes load in resources used only on that route and there would need to be custom state changes to control the canvas without a refresh. I do agree that the effect sounds pretty cool though!

Unfortunately XenForo isn't set up to work in that type of setup very well. Anything is "possible" but this would take quite a bit of development effort to the point that it's likely not worth it since XenForo routes sometimes load in resources used only on that route and there would need to be custom state changes to control the canvas without a refresh. I do agree that the effect sounds pretty cool though!

Yeah the main reason I ask is because I have a custom widget that is a category tree directory of my entire site. Would be cool for users to be able to open branches of the tree, click on a link and still have it stay open when the main page loads...I know many sites back in the day used to accomplish this using frames but not sure if it was possible with this set-up.

Any way to have the responsive setting for thread icon area put on top for full screen view?
Sorry, hard to explain since I don't know what that side panel is called on threads where icon is placed.

Here is picture of what I want in both mobile view and full screen view. Currently it is only mobile view.
upload_2017-4-15_4-40-5.webp

Perhaps edit css?

Hello @John917, we'd be glad to help you figure out this issue. Please create a ticket on our website so that one of our developers can help you further with this issue.

Hey Dalton!
As I mentioned in my previous post, I was going to and have sent you guys a ticket soon after I posted.
Did you get it yet?

Thanks for the help.

Top Bottom