Corp. - Metro nodes and on-canvas sidebar

Corp. - Metro nodes and on-canvas sidebar 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
How i change CORP. for other text?

I only see it ni forums...

That should be under Style Properties > UI.X Logo Text. You can blank that field out to have it use the image located in that style property group as well.

@Mike Creuzer or anyone else... where is this located in Style Properties to change color?
View attachment 143702

It looks like the footer row isn't being extended. Check Style Properties > UI.X Footer > Copyright covered style. Toggle that checkbox and see if it fixes this.

It looks like the footer row isn't being extended. Check Style Properties > UI.X Footer > Copyright covered style. Toggle that checkbox and see if it fixes this.

Yeah, I don't have the extended footer active on purpose, but that area is still not changing color for me.

Yeah, I don't have the extended footer active on purpose, but that area is still not changing color for me.
Ah so you want it like it is, just with different color? I could be wrong but that color is probably just the background of the document.

You could play around with some custom CSS:

Code:
footer {background-color: red;

Hello, I am french so forgive my writing.

I encounter a problem, my sidebar is not displayed, how to make it appear. ?

That should be under Style Properties > UI.X Logo Text. You can blank that field out to have it use the image located in that style property group as well.

Look

Attachments

• Sin título.webp
    Sin título.webp
    24.4 KB · Views: 9
  • Sin título2.webp
    Sin título2.webp
    17.1 KB · Views: 9
Hello

Sorry for my language I am French

How to have 3 nodes on the same line

In a category I would like the forums to be by line of 3
Do you know how to do ??

Hello, we are using this theme for six months now, but we have of locating leaks on google.
Perhaps because of its structure it is not the best in SEO?

For example, we created a new section of the forum from 6 months, if I search on google the name is not even shown.

Has anyone encountered the same?

I do not understand what Im looking at.

No problem. And you will need third-party to persist sidebar as its best done as a system rather than a flag, we recommend Widget framework. Here is a link, its free. Set widget location to all. https://xenforo.com/community/resources/bd-widget-framework.297/
Would like to know where can i edit the link for my social profiles (header left and footer right) ? cause now all link is "#" but i can't find where to edit it ... thanks

Hello and good year.

I would like to know how to display the number of points of the members in the top of the sidebar. view the photo)
Sidebar .webp

So I would like to know how to display the time of the last activity of a members (see photo)

On my current theme (Tactical) it indicates the time of the last activity, while on the theme Corp
Does not that indicate

Tactical :
http://prntscr.com/dqqswt
Corp :
http://prntscr.com/dqqsc9

Last edited:
Top Bottom