Corp. - Metro nodes and on-canvas sidebar

Corp. - Metro nodes and on-canvas sidebar 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Hi

Great theme! Can you make a tutorial or video of edit style?

I want to edit forums width,height and position like demo....

Thanks!

@Mike Creuzer

Last edited:
really nice theme ....
park first, i will be back :)

btw is there any demo login ? cause i want to see how that alert n message look like :)
thanks

honestly i think u need to remove that captcha from your purchase site, as a buyer try one 30 time to register is ain't fun at all.

Can anyone say me how edit subforums like photos of overview?
woo no reply, seem like my money wasted in wrong theme too ..... kind of headache of poor documentation (pls don't assume i know xenforo in n out) and ton of error + google search to understand how that add on go.

Can anyone say me values to edit value tree view?

Attachments

• adsfasdf.webp
    adsfasdf.webp
    30.6 KB · Views: 13
  • asdads.webp
    asdads.webp
    31.5 KB · Views: 14
Can anyone say me values to edit value tree view?

I'd like to know how to do this as well.

Personally, since it's such a HUGE attraction to this theme, there should be a tutorial on how to do. Unless I missed something?

@Mike Creuzer

There is some basic documentation here: https://www.audentio.com/documentation/corp.html

Fundamentally, its just add the isMetro class in Node options and then choosing a color and applying that class name.

As for node grid, there is another tutorial for that here:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I need help!

It would appear you made a forum have child level 2 forums. So I believe you might just want to use a category strip or make them all level 0. Because it also looks like you changed category column widths as well.

There is some basic documentation here: https://www.audentio.com/documentation/corp.html

Fundamentally, its just add the isMetro class in Node options and then choosing a color and applying that class name.

It would appear you made a forum have child level 2 forums. So I believe you might just want to use a category strip or make them all level 0. Because it also looks like you changed category column widths as well.

Thanks @Mike Creuzer

i understand more now...but look this problem... i wanna see three same columns and only can make 2 and one bigger

Attachments

• asdasd.webp
    asdasd.webp
    39.6 KB · Views: 7
  • safdgsadfgg.webp
    safdgsadfgg.webp
    9.8 KB · Views: 6
I want to do the three with less height and put for example three in a row and one down lengthened
Im not sure I follow, if you maybe could give me a quick mockup and send me login credentials I can do this quick for you.

Thanks @Mike Creuzer !

Top Bottom