Corp. - Metro nodes and on-canvas sidebar

Corp. - Metro nodes and on-canvas sidebar 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Cool... does it include a fix for long posts on the homepage crossing the sidebar? Chrome, Mac. Falling under the other forum nodes, Safari, mac.

View attachment 134560

View attachment 134561

I assume that all gets fixed in the next update, at least that is what I've been told. I sent them them about 3-4 bugs that make the product unusable for me currently, including the XMG block not working. I believe i mentioned thread titles. For as gorgeous as this style is, so many little things are wrong with it. I've never had an Audentio product not work out of the box.

@Mike Creuzer

In node_list.css

.node .subForumList
{
overflow: hidden; *zoom: 1;
margin: -5px 0 @nodeText.margin-bottom;
margin-left: @nodeText.margin-left;
}

I think you left behind a "-". Am I wrong?
subForumList is sticked to nodeText with that "-"

@Mike Creuzer

In node_list.css

.node .subForumList
{
overflow: hidden; *zoom: 1;
margin: -5px 0 @nodeText.margin-bottom;
margin-left: @nodeText.margin-left;
}

I think you left behind a "-". Am I wrong?
subForumList is sticked to nodeText with that "-"
I think so, regardless the issue will be fixed in the next release, this area was redone to make it support more settings and such. Flexbox and other goodies :D

I think so, regardless the issue will be fixed in the next release, this area was redone to make it support more settings and such. Flexbox and other goodies :D
a thing that could be useful could be to hide subforms (in the forumlist) per forum basis.

a thing that could be useful could be to hide subforms (in the forumlist) per forum basis.
I actually thought about this. Since sometimes you want a dropdown, sometimes you want them printed, and sometimes you don't want them at all. Ill add in this as a feature request.

Can we have these put back into Corp - either permanently or as an option:

upload_2016-6-8_16-25-15.webp

Most users are used to these items being where they are located in most themes and it kind of throws them when they're missing lol.

Also, would it be possible to have something similar next to these for your Invitations app - the more obvious and apparent something is the more it's likely to get used.

With thanks

;)

Found it thanks - so many options lol (not that that's a bad thing).

How about the Invitations Add-on - is there any way to make it more obvious and prominent with say an icon/link next to the visitor tabs?

If people see it they will most likely use it, as it is it's not an easy find.

(y)

How about the Invitations Add-on - is there any way to make it more obvious and prominent with say an icon/link next to the visitor tabs?
There is no option for this, but you can likely add a link manually via a template edit :)

I'll have a look see what I can do - perhaps an option for a future update?

Thanks again for quick response.

(y)

I don't seems to find the way to move the sidebar to the left like this?
corp-61_display.jpg

Top Bottom