Conversion help

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackCobra

Well, I'm a bit late on this and shouldn't have waited this long to throw this into attention, however, one of my administrators had purchased a xF license and they got refunded and ended up with a limited account on PayPal. Due to this, the board that my forum has been using is technically being used illegally.
We moved from MyBB to xF and think it would be best for us back on MyBB until we can afford to buy a license with our official account which is business verified.
I was basically wondering if I could obtain any assistance in converting over a database to MyBB? As should be assumed, I don't have the money to pay for a conversion, if I did, I'd purchase the xF license right now.
I'm basically looking for either a kind-hearted individual to do this for me or to help me through the steps on doing it myself.

I already did your conversion once a month ago. You said you would pay me and you didn't. You said you had a license and you didn't.

I would offer but you already used my charity. Maybe some one else is willing though.

I already did your conversion once a month ago. You said you would pay me and you didn't. You said you had a license and you didn't.

I would offer but you already used my charity. Maybe some one else is willing though.

Wow, thats low. Real low.

Locking this thread. BlackCobra, I suggest you find a way of doing it yourself, rather than asking for charity and taking advantage / exploiting others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom