Conversations on Moderation Actions by Waindigo [Deleted]

Jon W

Waindigo submitted a new resource:

Conversations on Moderation Actions (version 1.0.0) - Creates a conversation when a user's thread is moved, deleted or merged, or his post is deleted.

Description:

This add-on creates a conversation with a user (from the moderator) when the user's thread is moved, deleted or merged or his post is deleted. If the moderator entered a reason, the reason will also be shown in the conversation.

Installation:
  • Upload contents of upload folder to root directory, overwriting any existing files.
  • Install addon-Waindigo_ConvOnModAct.xml file.
Licence:

Distributed free for...

Read more about this resource...

I know there exists an add-on for IPB that does the same as this add-on, except that it doesn't create conversations, but alerts/notifications. You have forever my gratitude if you can make an "Alerts on Moderation Actions" add-on.

I know there exists an add-on for IPB that does the same as this add-on, except that it doesn't create conversations, but alerts/notifications. You have forever my gratitude if you can make an "Alerts on Moderation Actions" add-on.
The cost of this would be very small, but there would be a cost involved. Please start a conversation with me if you are interested in contributing, or make a small donation from the resource description page.

I tried to make a donation, but the donation button is not clickable. It's just an embedded image. Perhaps you want to fix this :)

Allright, donated €5,00 EUR. Hopefully this will suffice :)
As I'm feeling generous and was updating it anyway -- and because you pointed out that my donate link wasn't working. Should really have cost more than that though. Will add alerts for the delete actions if I get more donations or someone offers to contribute, but there is slightly more work involved for this.

I'm positive other people will donate as well. Given the "likes" of my post I don't seem to be the only one who wants such an add-on. I could have made this to a private inquiry and paid a full price for this add-on and enjoyed it all by myself, but I believe in sharing is caring.

I'm positive other people will donate as well. Given the "likes" of my post I don't seem to be the only one who wants such an add-on. I could have made this to a private inquiry and paid a full price for this add-on and enjoyed it all by myself, but I believe in sharing is caring.
Just so you know, even if you had made a private enquiry, I would still have shared with everyone else, because I agree that sharing is caring! How about a review/rating to go with my pint?

installed & set options. when I try to move a thread I get an error
-------
The server responded with an error. The error message is in the JavaScript console.
-------

when I disable the addon, the error goes away. thanks. love the idea of this addon

installed & set options. when I try to move a thread I get an error
-------
The server responded with an error. The error message is in the JavaScript console.
-------

when I disable the addon, the error goes away. thanks. love the idea of this addon
Having trouble replicating your issue. How are you attempting to move the thread? Any chance you can open up the Javascript console and view the error?

Having trouble replicating your issue. How are you attempting to move the thread? Any chance you can open up the Javascript console and view the error?

i was on the forum page checking off threads & then trying to mass move them. when the overlay should appear I get the error overlay instead. I didn't try it from in the thread but can. I will see if I can get you more info about the error.

i was on the forum page checking off threads & then trying to mass move them. when the overlay should appear I get the error overlay instead. I didn't try it from in the thread but can. I will see if I can get you more info about the error.
Nope, just double checked and this is not the case on any of my test forums. I am thinking that there must be a conflict with one of your other add-ons, so I could really do to see what is in the Javascript console.

here's the error

Code:
Timestamp: 6/14/2012 2:12:32 PM
Warning: Use of attributes' nodeValue attribute is deprecated. Use value instead.
Source File: http://www.sternfannetwork.com/xen/index.php?forums/moderator-forum.195/
Line: 0

Screenshot_20.webp

Top Bottom