[OzzModz] Conversation Folders

[OzzModz] Conversation Folders 2.0.0

No permission to download

Bespoke

Bespoke submitted a new resource:

Conversation Folders - Organise your conversations by assigning them to different folders.

Once installed, please provide desired user groups the permission 'Conversation Folders'.
In addition, you may wish to change the maximum allowed number of folders. This is located in the add-on's options page.

Features List:
  • Organise your conversations by assigning them to different folders.
  • Option to display conversation totals above each folder. Totals reflect results of any applied filters.
  • Folder display order can easily be changed at any time.
  • Conversations can be...

Read more about this resource...

Nice addon!

Say we enable this for a usergroup and then the user gets downgraded to a usergroup without the permission, what happens to the conversations stored in the folders?

Say we enable this for a usergroup and then the user gets downgraded to a usergroup without the permission, what happens to the conversations stored in the folders?
That user will see his conversations the usual way he did before folders.
If his permission is reinstated, then his folders and their respective conversations will show up again.
The folders are not deleted in case the downgrade is temporary. Folders are deleted from the table upon user deletion.

That user will see his conversations the usual way he did before folders.
If his permission is reinstated, then his folders and their respective conversations will show up again.
The folders are not deleted in case the downgrade is temporary. Folders are deleted from the table upon user deletion.

Perfect, well done :)

I understand, but it would be great if the window automatically resized.
Hi, in order to keep the look of the form intact while allowing me to use default XF menus and tabs, I've added a scroll bar for when the tab names are too long.
I've also added new phrases for the folder tabs so at least you can change those and keep them separate from default XF phrases such as New, Edit, and Delete.

Folders for PMs is a great idea! I've bookmarked this one so I can go back and check it out after we're done our 2.1 upgrades.

What would be the result if a user starts moving PMs to folders but then the add-on is disabled or uninstalled, would all of their PMs automatically show back up in the normal PM list?

What would be the result if a user starts moving PMs to folders but then the add-on is disabled or uninstalled, would all of their PMs automatically show back up in the normal PM list?
Yes, everything goes back to normal.

I have a mirror forum that I use for testing.... When I use the Option to have number of conversations, my entire forum page is gone and only shows a white blank page on my forum. I have to uninstall and reinstall and reset the permissions. Does anyone have any idea as to what is going on ? I am running php 5.6 -- maybe this is the problem as I do not see the "number" of conversations stored in each folder. Well, I might could see it, but the app wipes out my entire forum web page. IN other words, my browser just shows a white page with nothing on it. Strange.

@Donske: Sorry to hear you are having problems. Do you get any errors reported in the Admin Control Panel? Any errors in your browser console?

Hi Bespoke,
Thank you for responding, actually, I have not had the luxury of time to look and research the problem any further. I am sure it is not major. I will report what I find at some point. Sorry for the delay.
Donnie

Top Bottom