Code:
www.domain.it/new/index.php?conversations/test.1/folder
- Press Next and I find myself on the index with links:
Code:
www.domain.it/new/index.php?page=2
:(

Eoghan

Yeah, that's not happening on my end.

Maybe it's an issue with you not having full friendly domains enabled... Although that's unlikely.

The main problem I have with the mod is the "All Conversations" view. Has anyone figured out how to have an "inbox' view? So the hierarchy is:

Inbox
Folder1
Folder2
Folder3
All Conversations

The effect of having the main view "All Conversations" is that no one gets a sense of 'clearing out their inbox' and they end up with two locations of the conversation. Many of my members will likely leave conversations in the main view not realising it's removed them from the folders. That being said this is likely a xenForo limitation that forces us to always show all conversations. I my view this addon does not seem to actually move anything into a folder, it tags an item and folder links let you view those tagged.

Or am I missing something, have misconfigured something? Thanks!

The main problem I have with the mod is the "All Conversations" view.

Or am I missing something, have misconfigured something? Thanks!

No, you are not missing anything.

This would be a number one add-on if it had that capability. I mentioned a year ago that it is like moving a piece of paper from your desk to a file, and still having the original on your desk.

Doesn't make sense. A conversation should exist in a folder only when moved. ALL CONVERSATIONS in essence becomes all 'unfoldered' conversations only.

There's an option to change 'All Conversations' to 'Unfoldered Conversations', basically showing conversations not in a folder.

Is that what you're after, or am I misunderstanding?

@sross @bgfe

Liam

In other words, what would this 'Inbox' view show? It sounds like you want it to show conversations not in a folder, but yet still have the ability to show all conversations as well?

Liam

Hello @Liam W ,

How is your driving licence, did you get it ? :)

I m getting in touch with you because i am using a paid addon from you : conversation folder and facing two major issues :

1) "Move conversation" menu in the conversation does not open the popup when choosing where to move the conversation - Ok if executed by selecting one or more conversations list.
2) If in a folder there are more than 25 conversations by clicking on page 2 returns you to the folder "all conversations" and not to the second folder page.

Do you have a fix available ?

Thank you.

Are there any other viable alternatives for having folders in XF conversations?

Unfortunately I wasn't able to purchase this prior to it being pulled.

Top Bottom