Conversation Folders [Paid] [Deleted]

Could be. Is there anything in your server error log in the admin panel?

Liam
There was no server error in admin. I see the ajax "notifier" symbol like it's doing something, but it just stays at that. I'll try making a folder or two and see if that works. I'll get back to ya. :)

Liam W updated Conversation Folders with a new update entry:

Widget Renderer

This version adds a widget renderer for the BD Widget Framework add-on for the conversation folders block, for those that may wish to use the default XenForo sidebar with the folder block on the right.

It also adds an option to remove the default block (however, no other is added, so this option is for those that are using the WF renderer).

As an addition, this version also stops showing folder labels in the conversation list if you're viewing a folder.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Liam W updated Conversation Folders with a new update entry:

Drag & Drop, Unread Counts

This update adds drag & drop management of conversations. You can drag a conversation list item to a folder name to add it to that folder.

As well as this, this update also displays the number of unread conversations in a folder as the main value. The total number is also displayed.

Both of these values are dynamically updated when a conversation is moved to a different folder (or removed from a folder completely).

This new feature can be enabled in the options, and is live on...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello, Sorry for my English
I have two problems:
1) "Move conversation" menu in the conversation does not open the popup when choosing where to move the conversation - Ok if executed by selecting one or more conversations list.
2) If in a folder there are more than 25 conversations by clicking on page 2 returns you to the folder "all conversations" and not to the second folder page.

Thanks for your reply.
Yes: Conversation Improvements by Xon (vers. 1.2.4a)
If I disable this add-on the problem remain
Now uninstall the add-on Conversation Improvements by Xon and try again.

Eoghan

Last edited:
I uninstalled Conversation Improvements by Xon (vers. 1.2.4a) and your sole add-on the problem folder remain.

I downloaded and installed the update addon Conversation Improvements by Xon (vers. 1.2.6a)
Rebuilt the cache problems have increased and the conversation page does not open.

Error is:
Code:
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Class 'SV_ConversationImprovements_XenForo_Route_Prefix_Conversations' not found - library/XenForo/Application.php(528) : eval()'d code:1

I will report the problem to Xon.

Eoghan

Last edited:
Top Bottom