Conversation Auto Reply [Paid] [Deleted]

• Thread starter Thread starter Syndol
  • Start date Start date
S

Syndol

Syndol submitted a new resource:

Conversation Auto Reply - A robust Auto Reply system for conversation messages.

About:

This add-on provides selected user groups with the ability to Auto Reply to conversation messages with custom replies that only get posted when certain rules (criteria) are met.

Once purchased, you are entitled to use this add-on on one (1) XenForo installation only and it may not be resold, redistributed, or copied in whole or in part. Payment by PayPal...

Read more about this resource...

I don't have a need for this yet, but I have to say I'm certainly impressed, Syndol, well done :)

This resource has been removed, due to lack of interest, and is no longer available for download.

Shoot man, I would of loved this.
I received a notification that you were working on it, but I didn't realized you finished it.

Any chance of it coming back?

Only gave it a week?

Would have paid for this as well.

Can we at least have a copy of it for a small fee and make it unsupported?

Shoot man, I would of loved this.
I received a notification that you were working on it, but I didn't realized you finished it.

Any chance of it coming back?

I have taken over support and control of Syndol's add ons. I will be resuming sales of this one tonight most likely. Thank you for your interest.

Sounds like it's a conflict with the template modification. Just to confirm though, can you switch to the default style and see if it appears?

Top Bottom