Content Ratings

Content Ratings [Paid] 2.7.6

No permission to buy ($35.00)
I would have to believe that is a false positive.

yeah i'm sure it is. the latest Defender definitions are still picking it up though. The Sprisky defs are "...made possible by cloud-based machine learning, defends against multiple types of emerging malware that perform various malicious actions on your PC."

Stupid computers.

That is a false positive. Scanning those same files with Windows Defender on Windows 10 doesn't show anything for me.

Amusingly, that is the unminified version too! FYI, XF actually hashes those javascript files so you can detect if they have been altered (assuming hashes.json isn't changed)

Something I've just noticed and not sure if this is intended behaviour...

Set a content action that deletes a post once it reaches the threshold.

If the first post in a thread get deleted via the above, the thread (and the rest of the posts in there) remains in place, just the first post has been deleted.

Which you could argue is fine but I don't think that's default xF behaviour, is it? If you delete the first post in a thread, normally the whole thread gets deleted.

The actions work really well.

What I'd love to see are a few more, e.g.

Move thread
Lock thread
Add prefix to thread

Long-term, I'd also love to see a few widgets for this and have it incorporated into the member stats (e.g. "most Funny ratings").

Reactions: Xon
Something I've just noticed and not sure if this is intended behaviour...

Set a content action that deletes a post once it reaches the threshold.

If the first post in a thread get deleted via the above, the thread (and the rest of the posts in there) remains in place, just the first post has been deleted.

Which you could argue is fine but I don't think that's default xF behaviour, is it? If you delete the first post in a thread, normally the whole thread gets deleted.
There is a code check that if the first post is deleted it should delete the thread. I guess I've got some debugging todo.

It looks like @CMTV Question threads add-on is anchoring on the Like button which this add-on replaces. I'll need to look into more detail at some stage on how to fix that conflict.

It looks like @CMTV Question threads add-on is anchoring on the Like button which this add-on replaces. I'll need to look into more detail at some stage on how to fix that conflict.
You are right on this and I think it is a conflict between 2 addons.
I hope both authors can check and fix this, because both addons are great.

It is possible to keep your button as default like button but when click on Like then it will popup icons like your addon did?
I mean I like the picture #2 above. :)

It is possible to keep your button as default like button but when click on Like then it will popup icons like your addon did?
I mean I like the picture #2 above. :)
Yes, there are a pile of style property options for that.

Please open a ticket on https://atelieraphelion.com as I have a test build which I believe fixes the conflict (and should improve compatibility with other add-ons)
Thanks I will create one soon, to be honest I didn't edit anything from your mod, I only edit a line on Question thread mod (style) and it worked for me, but anyway I will want to know your way. :)

Top Bottom