Content Ratings

Content Ratings [Paid] 2.7.6

No permission to buy ($35.00)
Hi @Xon,

You can see in this video.
On my phone, I tap and hold Like button then I have more reactions I can choose (Like, sad, love, angry, haha). Then I chose Love.
On Desktop, we hover our mouse to Like button to do the same thing.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Here we only use the existing Like button for all Rating/Reactions.

I'm still waiting this.
Watch and check every of your update.

Xon updated Content Ratings for XF2 with a new update entry:

0.11.8 Alpha - Maintenance Update

Importer changes:
  • Option to import existing user rating/like totals rather than re-compute them.
  • When Importing with an old "like" rating type select, the existing "like" rating will be overwritten/updated.
  • If a rating has no name, and the rating does not use sprite mode; attempt to extract the filename without an extension for a title.
New CLI commands:
  • xf-rebuild:svcr-content-data Rebuilds content rating data.
  • xf-rebuild:svcr-user-counts Rebuilds user...

Read the rest of this update entry...

It doesn't quite behave exactly like Facebook style reactions, but is getting close:

1514404411867.webp

The default rating/reaction can't be changed atm, but I think that should be simple to-do.

Hi @Xon
Is there a style property to display Rate button as default Xenforo Like button (on same row with Quote and Reply button)?
Thank you.

I might have missed this point, but does this allow for additional ratings for a specific usergroup (like for a premium member)?

Thank you.

Hi @Xon
Is there a style property to display Rate button as default Xenforo Like button (on same row with Quote and Reply button)?
Thank you.
This isn't currently support atm, but it should be fairly simple to implement that.

This would be a nice space saver.

Is there a demo site using the latest update ?
Not yet, hopefully soon!

I might have missed this point, but does this allow for additional ratings for a specific usergroup (like for a premium member)?

Thank you.
This currently isn't supported yet, but is definitely planned (I use this sort of feature myself).

Top Bottom