Content Ratings

Content Ratings [Paid] 2.7.6

No permission to buy ($35.00)
This should be very easy to add to this add-on's existing; report/moderate/soft-delete action system which currently triggers on count/percentage thresholds

I was soooo confused how my quote got into this thread.. lol

Does your admin user have the "Manage content ratings" admin permission or are they a super-admin?

Run a "rebuild" on the add-on, as something isn't installed correctly. If you have debug/developer mode enabled, please ensure you've reuploaded the files in the _data folder and remove any _output folder

How do I remove the "title" or "description" of the icon rating? I just want to show the icons that users can select without text being displayed. The "hover" over display of the text for the icon I want to keep.

@Thunder7ga Admin CP => Appearances => Style Properties => Content Ratings.

Uncheck "Display rating type titles alongside icons".
Maybe uncheck "Display rating type titles with rating counts".

@Thunder7ga Admin CP => Appearances => Style Properties => Content Ratings.

Uncheck "Display rating type titles alongside icons".
Maybe uncheck "Display rating type titles with rating counts".

Hmm...I thought one of those would do it...and I do have those unchecked, but the text still displays.

EDIT: It seemed to change when I moved the location of the bar from "In Place to XF" to "In rating bar", which is the placement I wanted anyway.

Last edited:
Will there be a way to import ratings from this add-on into reactions for XF 2.1? I'm on 1.5 right now with Post Ratings, but I'm planning on upgrading to 2.0 in a few weeks using this add-on to import post ratings from XF1, and I hope to upgrade to 2.1 shortly after it's release.

Will there be a way to import ratings from this add-on into reactions for XF 2.1? I'm on 1.5 right now with Post Ratings, but I'm planning on upgrading to 2.0 in a few weeks using this add-on to import post ratings from XF1, and I hope to upgrade to 2.1 shortly after it's release.
Once there is a public release I will write a converter to import into XF2
Public release for XF 2.1

Can I uninstall Post Ratings after the data has been imported to Content Ratings on XF 2.0, or should I leave it as a legacy add-on?

Can I uninstall Post Ratings after the data has been imported to Content Ratings on XF 2.0, or should I leave it as a legacy add-on?
Yes, but please see the FAQ section; Q. After importing from Post Rating legacy data is left, how can this be removed

This will contain SQL to remove the last of the Post Rating tables.

Yes, but please see the FAQ section; Q. After importing from Post Rating legacy data is left, how can this be removed

This will contain SQL to remove the last of the Post Rating tables.
The should I also delete the files from the legacy post ratings add-on before or after I run the query?

Xon updated Content Ratings for XF2 with a new update entry:

1.3.0 - XF2.1 pre-upgrade compatibility update

• This update changes the schema of this add-on to allow a near zero-conversion upgrade from Content Rating schema to XF2.1 schema.
    • Warning; upgrading may take time as xf_liked_content data requires updating to allow a smooth upgrade to the XF2.1 schema. For big boards it is strongly recommend to use the CLI upgrader.
  • In due course, a "Reactions Essentials" will be released which will be a Content Ratings for XF2.0

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
Top Bottom