Content Ratings

Content Ratings [Paid] 2.7.4

No permission to buy ($35.00)
Thanks for adding the new styling! :-)

Is there a reason you recommend left-aligning the icons in the rating bar? Personally I think having them on the right looks better.

By default I'd also say they're a little tight but obviously we can fix that ourselves.

Screen Shot 2018-01-15 at 17.24.55.webp

Reactions: Xon
Is there a reason you recommend left-aligning the icons in the rating bar? Personally I think having them on the right looks better.
The given ratings bar will look wonky when the rating menu is faded out, but there are a pile of options to deal with that :)

For example;
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
(need to click on it to get it to animate)

Hmm it might just be the style I'm using but it looks fine with no tweaking

Screen Shot 2018-01-15 at 19.49.27.webp

Screen Shot 2018-01-15 at 19.49.33.webp

Edit: Ah, that's because it's just me that's rated it isn't it?

Hmm, does it appear where it should on a post with existing ratings? The CSS might need some poking.

Right align stickied rating selector (with already given ratings for post or not given at all), and stickied left align given ratings

Hmm, does it appear where it should on a post with existing ratings? The CSS might need some poking.
Check the css from the release build? I ran into a known XF2 bug when building the release, and my workaround was kinda hacky.

Yep still a bug if post is unrated, rating selector is on left side and should be on right side, only given ratings on left side

Just updated, and now the ratings menu is called "like" instead of "rate" and the box wit all all the available ratings shows as horizontal without titiles instead of vertical with the titles.

I tried changing a few Style properties but nothing happens.

I tried changing a few Style properties but nothing happens.
These are the style properties you need to change:
1516127297465.webp

I've setup a 'Ratings Right, Dropdown Menu & Titles' style on https://xf2.nixfifty.com/misc/style to demo it.

"Fade-in inline rate menu on message hover" doesn't seem to work for me on Windows/Chrome. The ratings are always non-faded. It works fine on OSX/Firefox.
Kinda got a workaround for that in the next version.

Basically the on-hover effect will disable itself on the first touch event. It isn't the best solution, but the web is moving towards considering everything as touch capable by default.

Did you misunderstand my comment? The fading works fine on my Mac but doesn’t work on Windows with chrome. I wasn’t talking about mobile at all.

Thanks

Did you misunderstand my comment? The fading works fine on my Mac but doesn’t work on Windows with chrome. I wasn’t talking about mobile at all.

Thanks
Windows+Chrome sends notification it has touch events, even if you can't use them. This is actually a problem on XenForo 1.x sites where the site flips to mobile-mode because it mistakenly detects touch events as existing.

Top Bottom