On the "Rating bar" style property change the 'Freeform CSS/LESS code'

CSS:
display: flex;
justify-content: flex-end;

To:
CSS:
justify-content: flex-start;

I tried on NixFity's demo, but changing that style property move all to the left.
I need given ratings on left side of post message and on right side just "like" button (to select rating).

1.webp

Or maybe better if given ratings could display like default likes in a new row, and button to give/remove ratings is at same place as default xenforo Like button.

2.webp

Also, could we easily change FA icon and text for your "give rating" button (now it is thumb up and text "like")?

I tried on NixFity's demo, but changing that style property move all to the left.
I need given ratings on left side of post message and on right side just "like" button (to select rating).

View attachment 165848
Adjust the css in the Rating Bar style property to:
Code:
justify-content: space-between;
It should then look like:

1515209766430.webp

Or maybe better if given ratings could display like default likes in a new row, and button to give/remove ratings is at same place as default xenforo Like button.

View attachment 165849
Making the rating bar appear under the post like that would be doable, but I'm looking to finish off some bug fixing first.

Also, could we easily change FA icon and text for your "give rating" button (now it is thumb up and text "like")?
This is based off whatever the "default rating type" is.

I just upgraded to the latest version and immediately received the following error, but failed to reproduce it.

• ErrorException: Fatal Error: Trait 'SV\ContentRatings\Like\Ratable' not found
  • src/addons/SV/ContentRatings/XF/Like/Post.php:19
  • Generated by: Unknown account
  • Jan 6, 2018 at 1:34 PM
Stack trace
#0 [internal function]: XF::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
["url"] => string(44) "/threads/electrical-engineer-visa-189.42556/"
["referrer"] => string(26) "https://www.google.com.au/"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

I just upgraded to the latest version and immediately received the following error, but failed to reproduce it.
This sort of thing can happen when uploading via SFTP/FTP, and can affect any add-on. There is a brief time where the file doesn't exist, just ignore it and only matters if it keeps happening after you finish installing things

Xon updated Content Ratings for XF2 with a new update entry:

0.13.2 - Maintenance update

• Admin UI polish
    • Smilie to rating importer now requires a rating type category to import items to.
    • Sorting ratings UI now understands rating type categories
    • Misc admin ui bugfixes
  • New Style Property: "Display rating bar location"
    • Support moving rating bar under or above content controls
  • Global option to display uncategorized ratings in summary counts
  • Prevent error when generating daily rating stats breakdowns

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:

View attachment 165849

The "Display rating bar location" style property supports moving the rating bar into the same location as XF1 Post Rating add-on.

The menu button can either be in the bating bar or inline with the Like button.

The new update is awesome! Is there a way I could move the “likes” to below the like/quote/reply button?

The new update is awesome! Is there a way I could move the “likes” to below the like/quote/reply button?
ACP -> Appearance -> Style properties -> Content ratings -> Set "Display rating bar location" to "Below content controls".

Hey @Xon;

There's a small bug on https://xf2.nixfifty.com/ occurring on Macbook Pro - Chrome and Firefox.

When the emoticons hover box is there and mouse is over the tooltip, the box just disappears as if I hovered out of it.

Otherwise, good work :)

Hey @Xon;

There's a small bug on https://xf2.nixfifty.com/ occurring on Macbook Pro - Chrome and Firefox.

When the emoticons hover box is there and mouse is over the tooltip, the box just disappears as if I hovered out of it.

I don't have that issue (MBP and Firefox).

However, this seems to be a small styling bug

Screen Shot 2018-01-07 at 21.28.33.webp

I think the background the the strip should really be the same colour as the message body otherwise you get issues like the first blue thumb icon not showing up on the blue background.

View attachment 165942

I think the background the the strip should really be the same colour as the message body otherwise you get issues like the first blue thumb icon not showing up on the blue background.
Hey Rob,

Talking about this:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

View attachment 165942

Yeah, I noticed this and added it as something to fix in 0.13.3 but wanted to get 0.13.2 out.

FYI you can change this by adjusting the Rating Icon style property for the text color. But it doesn't help if you want a blue background. You can use this css selector; ".block-container--sv-rating-list .block-tabHeader" to adjust the header

Hey @Xon;

This is actually a flaw in how the tooltip is being used, it needs to be pushed above the ratings block so it doesn't block touching other ratings. It isn't an issue on a larger screen or if you have a few ratings.

I'll look into fiddling with the tooltip bits.

ACP -> Appearance -> Style properties -> Content ratings -> Set "Display rating bar location" to "Below content controls".
There are a lot of style properties which change the UI layout, it has resulted in a nicely flexible layout.

Click to open for desktop is not working.
I select that option, but still on hover all ratings show up.

Is there an option to select not rating icon to be default one where user click/hover on it to display ratings (icon that it is not rating-icon itself, just some icon when user click/hover all ratings show up... for now, it is default like icon, but it will be nice to have an icon which is not rating-icon)

About bar below avatar.

All my users have full bar because they only have likes, a lot of them.
How to rest that, or make bar counting other ratings too?
Or I am missing somthing?

Top Bottom