Content Ratings

Content Ratings [Paid] 2.7.6

No permission to buy ($35.00)
@Xon got a weird issue that I just noticed. all your addons are current. a long time ago i added the emoji +1 to the content ratings. Today, I noticed this in the alerts profile:

Alerts | DressedWell 2021-10-01 05-16-24.webp

tried it on two browsers. not really sure what's going on there though.

wat.

Did you use a sprite map or an emoji? Without seeing the css triggering that troubleshoot is very very hard

I have a couple of questions, there is no real documentation on where to locate a lot of these things in the admin area. I'm using 2.2.7.

I do not see this section after install, has it been changed or removed?
admin-cp-rating-list-png.156960

Also, can you please tell me where I can turn this on to show in the forum display (presumably)?
2-highest-ratings-on-threadlist-png.168237

Thanks

One other question, is there a way we can add the usernames of the first few likes under the post back (like it is with the default system)?

I have a couple of questions, there is no real documentation on where to locate a lot of these things in the admin area. I'm using 2.2.7.

I do not see this section after install, has it been changed or removed?
admin-cp-rating-list-png.156960
This is a leftover screenshot from the XF2.0 version.

Also, can you please tell me where I can turn this on to show in the forum display (presumably)?
2-highest-ratings-on-threadlist-png.168237

Thanks
This is controlled by the stock XenForo style property; "Show reaction summary on lists"
Then with add-on style properties; "Sort reactions in thread list" and "Limit reactions in thread list" to control display.

One other question, is there a way we can add the usernames of the first few likes under the post back (like it is with the default system)?
interested in that as well.
This isn't currently supported via style property options. Easiest way would be to disable the template modification which replaces the reaction lists on content. This would disable moving the reaction menu and replacing the reaction menu as well but should work to display the recent reactions list.

This isn't currently supported via style property options. Easiest way would be to disable the template modification which replaces the reaction lists on content. This would disable moving the reaction menu and replacing the reaction menu as well but should work to display the recent reactions list.
Thanks for following up. I would be interested to know exactly how to pull this off, my board is smaller and they liked viewing the usernames the way it was.

I need an inspection of the element in the alerts menu to dig up the css which is causing this. For most browsers "F12" will open the debugging tools, and then you need to use the element inspector to extract the html and css for the element.

This may be a conflict with a 3rd party add-on or a custom style css rule being overly broad. As this affects alerts, troubleshooting is very hard without access.

Is this addon basically replaced the XF reactions?
It heavily extends them

I am trying to Update my Xenforo software to the latest version 2.28
But when I do it crashes with a very long error message
Basically too many files open php 571
But no clue that I can see as to what is causing the crash

I assume that it is an Add on that is causing my XF upgrade to crash.

Any suggestions?

If I disable Content Reactions via ACP and then do the XF upgrade and then re-enable Content Reactions will I lose anything?

I'ld recommend trying; closing your site, disabling all add-ons and then try upgrading, then enabling all add-ons.

However, this is a hosting issue and not related to any given add-on.

Top Bottom