Content Ratings

Content Ratings [Paid] 2.7.6

No permission to buy ($35.00)
Ooops. :(
Code:
ErrorException: [E_WARNING] mkdir(): Permission denied in src/XF/Util/File.php at line 281
XF::handlePhpError()
mkdir() in src/XF/Util/File.php at line 281
XF\Util\File::createDirectory() in src/XF/Util/File.php at line 303
XF\Util\File::writeFile() in src/XF/DevelopmentOutput.php at line 546
XF\DevelopmentOutput->writeFile() in src/XF/DevelopmentOutput/Phrase.php at line 28
XF\DevelopmentOutput\Phrase->export() in src/XF/DevelopmentOutput.php at line 53
XF\DevelopmentOutput->export() in src/XF/Behavior/DevOutputWritable.php at line 37
XF\Behavior\DevOutputWritable->postSave() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1211
XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1254
XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->saveIfChanged() in src/XF/Entity/StyleProperty.php at line 369
XF\Entity\StyleProperty->_postSave() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1208
XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1254
XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->saveIfChanged() in src/addons/SV/ContentRatings/Setup.php at line 442
SV\ContentRatings\Setup->upgrade2000013Step1() in src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerUpgradeTrait.php at line 122
SV\ContentRatings\Setup->upgradeStepRunner() in src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerUpgradeTrait.php at line 71
SV\ContentRatings\Setup->upgrade() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/AddOn.php at line 575
XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn->actionUpgrade() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 321
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 244
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 100
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 50
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2177
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 390
XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

When trying update from 13.15 on XF 2.1.2. Please, help! Content Ratings 2.0.0 Beta 6 from your site.

Has there been any changes to your server since your last upgrade? This seems to be permission issue. Make sure your server account is set to owner.

How do i toggle who can see who reacted? Like setting it so only certain groups can see.

Also there’s an issue with two plugins i use for the postbit intergration. The dragonbyte shop and the addonflare awards plugins wont show in the postbit when ratings is enabled.

Last edited:
How do i toggle who can see who reacted? Like setting it so only certain groups can see.
Not yet, I was planning on adding additional permissions. But hasn't been done yet.

Also there’s an issue with two plugins i use for the postbit intergration. The dragonbyte shop and the addonflare awards plugins wont show in the postbit when ratings is enabled.
I've got some plans on improving compatibility for the next release (got a good idea why it is breaking for those add-ons). Will ping @DragonByte Tech on exactly what the add-on is doing for the postbit integration to confirm.

Xon updated Content Ratings for XF2.1+ with a new update entry:

2.0.0 Beta 7

• Fix 'members who reacted' popup not respecting visibility flag
  • Fix category ordering being ignored in various reaction lists
  • Add "View reaction list" permissions
  • Add "View non-visible reactions" permissions
  • Fix creating new reactions
  • Fixes for XF1.x Post Rating importer
  • Php 5.6 compatibility fix (Cannot use SV\ContentRatings\Entity\ReactionCategory as ReactionCategory because the name is already in use)

Read the rest of this update entry...

Anyone using this? Concerned about the 9 betas involving bug fixes in such a short time since released for 2.1.

Anyone else having problems importing from post ratings (XF1)?

I have around 10 million ratings but it only imported a handfull of it.

Anyone else having problems importing from post ratings (XF1)?

I have around 10 million ratings but it only imported a handfull of it.
Which version of the importer did you use? the SQL-based importer or the standard one?

There is a background task which is kicked off to recompute per-post caches, you may need to wait for that to finish.

2.0.0 RC1 - Feature/bugfix update

This release can be considered stable enough for a live release. Unless significant bug-fixes are required this will likely be promoted to the 2.0.0 release version in a week

• Record total conversation message reactions, Note; install Conversation Improvements add-on is installed for conversation reactions to be counted!
  • Fix installer for new installs via CLI
  • Fix updating reaction counts when using pre-MySQL5.8 or pre-MariaDB 10.2
  • New Feature: Permission-based access to...

Which version of the importer did you use? the SQL-based importer or the standard one?

I've used the SQL / CLI Importer. This problem is / was, that it only imported a couple of reactions (i've looked it up in the database). Will try it again and report it back to you.

Reactions: Xon
Is there a way to reset the import? Is it enough the delete the import_log_postratingsviasql_1 table and clear the xf_reaction_content table?

Hey @Xon,
Quick question, how can we revert back the phase when a reaction is given. Previously it would have said the reaction in the color that we've specified, but now it says "Remove". We want back the default Xenforo behavior when a reaction is given in the action bar, not that "Remove" link.

2.0.0 RC2 - Bugfix update

• php 7.4 compatibility update (Requires XF v2.1.3)
  • Adjust css for a user's reaction summary category hide/show icon
  • Move "remove other's reactions" permissions into moderator permission categories
  • Overhaul 'removing reactions' feature to use inline moderation to support bulk-removing reactions
  • Add style property to display reaction title+text instead of remove button

Top Bottom