Content Ratings

Content Ratings [Paid] 2.7.6

No permission to buy ($35.00)
I bought this addon one year ago but I didn't took any benefit from this. It is very difficult to use. Kindly provide me some tutorial or make me understand by screenshots. I told you several times. Plz help me.

I bought this addon and it's difficult to use with theme house and it's not working exactly in the same way with default, UIX, themehouse themes. For example, popup is not working with themehouse when you are connected and it works when you are connected. I would like to set up a classic summary (without popup) but I don't understand the settings. I'm thinking to ask a refund.

Can u plz make an attention on my comment
From what I can see; your license for this add-on expired last year.

Your handful of posts in this thread are mostly from 2018 which looked like you had worked out how to click the "add rating type" button (well "add reaction" now) and the only posts in 2019 where about demanding XF2.1 compatibility.

From what I can see; your license for this add-on expired last year.

Your handful of posts in this thread are mostly from 2018 which looked like you had worked out how to click the "add rating type" button (well "add reaction" now) and the only posts in 2019 where about demanding XF2.1 compatibility.
@Xon
Any guidelines for settling???
Any guidelines? Like How can I create new rating types??? How can I set up???
make it easy. Aur make the tutorial for your ratings. I didn't set up till now.
Yes my licence has been expired. But is there any thing wrong to making a tutorial for this?

I have texted in 2018 so many messages upon requesting for making a tutorial. But u didn't reponsed sir. After that i lost all of my data. And I spent months for getting my website back.

Sir,
I am not forcing at all. But plz make your addon easy because there are a lot of people who are running a xenforo based website and they don't know these things.

I'm deeply confused on what you are saying here.

Can you describe how this add-on isn't working? How recent a UI.X setup is it?
Hi,

I opened a ticket in order to find a solution.
Here is a summary :

The default theme of hybridlife.org is UIX2 (last one) from ThemeHouse.
2020-06-27 23_57_38-[Motorisation] - Mondeo hybride - bruit sourd après changement des haut p...webp
In this capture, without being connected, the popup rate info is available by clicking (I prefer directly in the message personally) and after connection :
2020-06-27 23_58_27-[Motorisation] - Mondeo hybride - bruit sourd après changement des haut p...webp
The popup is not available anymore.

Any idea ?

Oh, you mean the reaction list not showing when logged in.

Check the [CR] View reaction lists permission; both the general and the per-forum one.

Yes, you will need to install my standard library add-on first then Content ratings. Thankfully it is only something you need todo once.

Hint:

I was able to show the amount likes of the first post on the threadlist (a simpified version of a feature of v1-addon "Post Ratings" I really miss here)

1595714427012.webp

in Template "thread_list_macros"
Search for
Code:
<div class="structItem-title">

And insert ABOVE that:

Code:
<xf:if is="$thread.first_post_likes > 1">
<div style="float:right">
<i class="sv-rating-type-icon  sv-rating-type-icon1 sv-rating-type-icon--css far fa-thumbs-up  sv-rating-type--small" title="Like" aria-hidden="true"></i> {$thread.first_post_likes}       
</div>
</xf:if>

...of course that is the "thumbs up" Font awesome icon I use - you should replace that with your own

@Xon I am not sure if this is intentional or a bug but when a reaction is removed by a mod/admin from a post, the user whose reaction was removed should not be able to react again with the same reaction on the same post. This makes the remove reaction feature useless IMO.

@Xon I seem not to be able to revers rating because I am not able to find the post that got the rating I want to remove. The reaction total widget does not take me anywhere so I am not able to reach/find that post.

That is expected, this add-on doesn't expose those lists to anyone but the user.

Hmm interesting. I never knew that. As far as I remember all other similar addons do deploy a widget on users' profiles that expose the Reaction Received to the public. I for a second thought this is the case with this addon so I went digging on the ACP trying to figure out where it is. Anyway, is there a chance this could be added in the next release if there will be?

@Xon upon deleting a reaction/rating the page should redirect again to the post not the list of the reaction the user received on that post.

Top Bottom