Contact Us Essentials

Contact Us Essentials [Paid] 2.0.4

No permission to buy (£20.00)

Stuart Wright

Stuart Wright submitted a new resource:

Contact Us Essentials for Xenforo 2 - Supercharge your Contact Us link with essential extra functionality

This addon enhances the Contact Us feature of Xenforo by giving admin several essential new options. We've been using it on AVForums.com for years.

It’s based around setting up Recipient Groups. Each recipient group has a title which is the name of the recipients (for example, Forum Admin, Site Feedback, Advertising Team). This is shown in the Contact Us form, and prompts users to choose who to send their enquiry to.

View attachment 138090

In the admin...

Read more about this resource...

Attachments

• 1563316162727.webp
    1563316162727.webp
    23.6 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
What happens when you select the other options for the contact URL?
Well, I think it is obvious.
First option: no contact form is displayed
Second option: default contact form is displayed
Third option (custom url with /contact-us set): default contact form is displayed

I'm aware this is "Unsupported" and most probably won't be changed, however it is unfortunate that this add-on completely replaces the original form making it incompatible with the Contact Us Spaminator, along with any other add-ons that make changes to it.

Could the same functionality this add-on introduces not have been done through changes to the original form? 🤔

I'm aware this is "Unsupported" and most probably won't be changed, however it is unfortunate that this add-on completely replaces the original form making it incompatible with the Contact Us Spaminator, along with any other add-ons that make changes to it.

Could the same functionality this add-on introduces not have been done through changes to the original form? 🤔
This addon is actually supported and I've updated the product information here to reflect that.
I will have a look at the Contact Us Spaminator and consider your idea.
Thanks

Just thought I would let you know; the Easter Sale on M2N Addons is live now, and will run until Apr 2, 2024 at 12:00 AM!

All products: 15% off

I should add that those thinking about renewing, we will be releasing an update on all (or nearly all) of our addons to support Xenforo 2.3 as soon as possible.

Last edited:
Top Bottom