Disreputable service providers

Did you ever formally report anything?
My earlier response to your post was about the challenges i had developing on xenforo.

No, I have not formally reported them, how would we even do that, start a thread? There is a sense of embarrassment on my end to be treated like that and I worry that they are more well connected among the community and I would eventually be the one left with humiliation.

If I take time to report them here? Would anything be done to them? I would be more than happy to do that.

My earlier response to your post was about the challenges i had developing on xenforo.

No, I have not reported them.

If I take time to report them here? Would anything be done to them? I would be more than happy to do that.
I did just report one of the ones you mentioned. I felt more comfortable doing it knowing you also had a bad experience with them.

Oh there are other bad apples.

@fahad ashraf
Almost awarded him a job. I was warned of his attics and confronted him; he went MIA.

@JohnLogar

Took one of my jobs and after excuses upon excuses, month upon month. Long, I gave up; I told him to keep the deposit.

I gave up.

@ForumCube

Took my money, promised the moon and sky, then went MIA. All while they are actively posting on the forum asking for work.

I managed to dispute it with paypal.

@DohTheme

Custom a theme, way exceed the timeline and full of bugs, when asking for support, he went MIA for months. The theme was dumped.

These are several of my experiences from the community. Coincidentally, they seem to be from the same country and they are still around actively taking jobs..

Screenshots available.
@MacSeah i didn't work for you .

That’s not true, not every developer, only the ones he mentioned.
Why he mentioned me he has no any right for this we didn't work for each other . He has no right to judge anyone without working with them . Everyone one has some positive and negative experience in life but it doesn't mean it is negative and positive for everyone . He must be careful

@MacSeah You contact with me i didn't then you disappeared . Its my fault i think you are a client but you was not . You back just for wasting my time that you did . You are a scammer for me

Screenshot available

Last edited:
The interesting part of the conversation is where you go thru a sudden change of nationality. How could you change from from a citizen of UK to Pakistan "on demand" ?

That raised my alarm bell.
Reading his post above yours, from his standard of English, he's most certainly not an English person. I can't tell where he's from, but those are definitely grammar mistakes one makes when English is their second language and they don't know it well.

Yes, you're right to have those alarm bells ringing if they claimed to be English.

@MacSeah You contact with me i didn't then you disappeared . Its my fault i think you are a client but you was not . You back just for wasting my time that you did . You are a scammer for me

Screenshot available

@fahad ashraf Maybe you should read your private conversations before posting here and get back to me. I do not post private things publicly but I am getting real close now.

Oh, and one other thing, I am not the only one interested in your reply.
Ouch...

Anticipation Popcorn GIF

Top Bottom