Communauté Regionalis

I finally decided to remove all the borders of the blocks and I find that the rendering is not bad at all, it looks more modern and lightens the general style. I am now using 3 widgets from @D.C Style :
I find that these widgets are underside, they make the site more professional, I love it! Kudos to him 👏

Yes very neat and very clean, no distraction from ads or gifs or crazy animations.

Really nice work

One consideration:
In the desktop version, the logo conveys its character, I confess I thought it was a drawn image, then I saw that it is just plain text, however in the mobile view it is different and simple.

Why don't you use the same logo in the mobile version? Haven't you thought about designing a distinctive logo to represent you, given that your community is now growing well?

Thank you for your kind encouragement.

About the logo it is indeed a point on which I have to work, I don't really know where to start or who to turn to (Fiveer?)
I don't even know exactly what I want besides. I have to seriously think about it, it's undeniable, giving a real visual signature to the community is important, it's true.

Well, for a serious logo I don't recommend Fiverr to anyone. It seems that it costs little, but in reality you are going to spend a lot more than a professional service, as you will not be satisfied with the first jobs.

Rather, you should look for other services, where designers compete for your logo, so you will have tons of ideas and choices for your logo, but these services start at a minimum of 150 euros and up, but you will surely find the best one for you.

I finally made a custom logo, animated.
And I started with a super clear header.
The footer has also been modified, just as clear and sober in addition.

I like the general rendering and for a modified original theme, I'm happy to no longer look too much like XenForo! 😋 I put the articles forward in order to make the home page a little more bloggy and a little less forum...

Top Bottom