codiums.com down ? +

Status
Not open for further replies.
alien-midway.jpg

It all makes sense now.

http://codiums.com/ is DNSing.
It's steve's development site. http://xenforo.com/community/members/steve-moore.1221/
I know he was making some MyBB themes lately.
Does that mean xPortal is no more ?
What about xfarcade ? xfarcade.com seems OK.
It is an issue with payment for the hosting. Unfortunately Xmas really cost me a lot due to demanding kids. It will be back up at the end of this month with some changes coming especially with the direction of xenShop (xShop) and xenPortal.

Oh noes....

Why don't you PC him?
LOL no one ever PC's me because it takes me awhile to reply. I don't usually check PC's as often as I should.

FYI, xfarcade is not on my hosting. That is owned by Kevin and as of right now I have stepped down as lead developer of XFA to concentrate on my own mods and school. I am picking up advanced classes now in college so it takes a lot of my attention.

Still not up :(
From what I have read, he has been going though a lot in his life and fully deserves the respect to live to the fullest with respect to his privacy.

Some people may need to accept and respect that he maybe gone to an unstated and extended amount of time.

Since I know a few have read my blog post, I would like to state that I have put up a donation widget so if anyone has an interest in helping me raise money to purchase another XenForo license then you can use the widget to donate.

Since I know a few have read my blog post, I would like to state that I have put up a donation widget so if anyone has an interest in helping me raise money to purchase another XenForo license then you can use the widget to donate.

Alert Pay ( referral ) is your friend. Just like Paypal, but through Canada and open to more countries around the world. Also more secure.

Just a suggestion.

FYI, xfarcade is not on my hosting. That is owned by Kevin and as of right now I have stepped down as lead developer of XFA to concentrate on my own mods and school. I am picking up advanced classes now in college so it takes a lot of my attention.
Odd, you had been taking donations to develop XFA, can I have my vBulletin forum license back please?

FYI, mmoore5553 has already helped me out so I'm on the road to a new license.

To those wondering mmoore5553 has not asked for anything in return nor have I offered anything in return.

Hey Steve, as it happens Kevin refunded me for the donation I made to you out of his own pocket. That's good news that you're not liable for anything. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom