CMF Activity - Your Activity Log [Deleted]

Yoskaldyr

Would it be possible to add the forum title for the thread view? It's currently missing.

Add-on has been working great so far, a couple of months in now, and is much appreciated by our community :)

Attachments

• forum_title.webp
    forum_title.webp
    68.1 KB · Views: 17
Can CMF Core be installed and left at defaults simply so we can use this particular add-on? Or are there required settings needed with CMF Core?

Thanks,
Sonnie

Looks like adding the following is no longer needed, the install adds it now.
Code:
 CMF_Core_Autoloader::getProxy();

How can we move "Your Threads" link in our Forums Tab to the top of the list? Which I have changed our Forum tab to Tools and the Your Threads to My Threads/Posts. It does not show up in the Navigation template, so I assume it is there by some hook. We want to move it below Watched Threads. Thanks!

upload_2017-5-5_23-16-37.webp

Looks like adding the following is no longer needed, the install adds it now.
Code:
 CMF_Core_Autoloader::getProxy();
Install adds this line if php has permissions for doing this.

We want to move it below Watched Threads. Thanks!
You have to disable one template modification from this addon and after that manually edit navigation template and add this code:
HTML:
                       <xen:if is="{$visitor.user_id}">
                           <li><a href="{xen:link 'forums/activity'}" rel="nofollow">{xen:phrase cmf_activity_your_activity}</a></li>
                       </xen:if>
right below this code:
HTML:
                       <xen:if is="{$visitor.user_id}">
                           <li><a href="{xen:link 'watched/forums'}">{xen:phrase watched_forums}</a></li>
                           <li><a href="{xen:link 'watched/threads'}">{xen:phrase watched_threads}</a></li>
                       </xen:if>

Last edited:
This addon has only one template modification for navigation template
Is it possible to get specific information on what to disable? I've looked thru the navigation template and I don't see any reference to cmf activity. We have several mods to navigation, so it's not as simple as just reverting it.

@Sonnie You can disable template modifications here:
m2ClNqv.png

Ahhh... well then... did not realize that is what that does. Now it makes sense. XF is all new to me... just started using it, literally very limited time with it. Still learning.

Thanks!

Hi there, I was curious if your add-on is compadible with Widget Framework? We have a few activity tabs on our site already and would like to use this add on if it works with Widget Framework. Thanks!

Top Bottom