1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Clickable Rows 3.0.5

Allows clicking anywhere within a content list to open content.

1. Jeremy P

Jeremy P Well-Known Member

Jeremy P submitted a new resource:

Clickable Thread Rows (version 1.0.0) - Allows visitors to click the thread row to open a thread

Read more about this resource...

Adam Howard likes this.
  2. jadmperry

jadmperry Well-Known Member

Is there any demo or screenshots? I am interested in seeing how this works in action.

3. Jeremy P

jadmperry likes this.
  4. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

5. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

6. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

Unable to move threads. When I click to choose a moderator action, it goes straight into thread. Would be cool if this could disabled for the user whenever they use moderator actions from the thread listing.

Basically I have to disable this modification before I can move/moderate a thread from the thread display.

7. Jeremy P

You got it. I need to sleep soon but tomorrow I'll make sure it doesn't get in the way of the inline mod box.

8thos likes this.
  8. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

K thanks!

9. Jeremy P

10. Jeremy P

Fixed, clicking the checkbox will no longer open the thread :cool:

11. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

Thanks but it's still doing it. I purged my cloudflare cache, ran it in development mode and cleared my browser's cache. and yes I made sure I uploaded it to the cdn.

12. Jeremy P

The code does appear to be correct on the CDN.. it is working on my test box:
    Screenshot 2012-09-16 at 4.52.31 PM.jpg
    I can't see where it'd be going wrong, unless your custom style changes the markup for threads.
    I couldn't see for myself without mod access, so could you try another browser to eliminate stale cache? I know you said you cleared it but it could be a bug in the browser.

If it still doesn't work could you paste your thread_list_item template?

13. Dion Sune Jensen

Dion Sune Jensen Active Member

As long as the basic markup structure is kept, does custom styles have to take anything into account to keep this working?

14. Jeremy P

As long as the markup is similar there should be no problems. If it doesn't work out of the box with a custom style, let me know and I'll update this addon to be compatible.

15. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

I'm noticing kinda late but I realized I can't click on any of the links. Could this be done so that only the empty space is clickable?

For instance:

clikable.jpg

16. Jeremy P

What browser are you using? It might be a browser bug. All of the links to member cards, prefixes, reply, etc work fine for me on your site.

I could try and figure something out but it's kind of difficult to select only that area.

17. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

Tried Google Chrome instead of Waterfox and yeah it works on Chrome.

18. Jeremy P

I'll figure something out for Gecko/Firefox-like browsers.. thanks for letting me know

19. Jeremy P

20. Jeremy P

Finally figured it out, sorry it took a while.

8thos likes this.