Lack of interest Click "Like" before download attachments

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I remember a feature at vbhackers (modifications site) that was only implemented in the resources area where you had to click installed before you could download and I didn't agree with it then because sometimes a person would download to view rather than installing it. I think this resembles that feature alot and the person may just want to view that resource/attachment rather than actually permanently use it.

I feel this is too restrictive in the way of an extra click needed. I feel being a customer is enough without having to force (in this case) like a thread before you can download.

To add to that. I feel the like should be clicked willingly not forced upon any member.

I remember a feature at vbhackers (modifications site) that was only implemented in the resources area where you had to click installed before you could download and I didn't agree with it then because sometimes a person would download to view rather than installing it. I think this resembles that feature alot and the person may just want to view that resource/attachment rather than actually permanently use it.

I feel this is too restrictive in the way of an extra click needed. I feel being a customer is enough without having to force (in this case) like a thread before you can download.

To add to that. I feel the like should be clicked willingly not forced upon any member.
yes I'm the same opinion, but it's just an idea.

Top Bottom