Clean install "This action is available via POST only. Please press the back button and try again."

x4rl

So Ive just done a clean install than logged into the admin went to turn the twitter and facebook button of and soon as I hit save

"

Error

This action is available via POST only. Please press the back button and try again."

edit... in fact all the save buttons are saying this O_O bad upload?

More likely a local install issue as this is the only report.

If you say it happens for everything, that could well be a server issue - though I don't think you would've been able to complete the install or log into the admin CP. Can you try a reupload and a fresh install?

More likely a local install issue as this is the only report.

If you say it happens for everything, that could well be a server issue - though I don't think you would've been able to complete the install or log into the admin CP. Can you try a reupload and a fresh install?
Just did mate same thing very odd indeed

Also tryed the test upload

Requirements Met

Your server meets all of XenForo's PHP requirements.
XenForo also requires MySQL 5.0 or newer. Please manually check that you meet this requirement.

Just post the end of the URL. For example:

admin.php?options/list/boardActive
admin.php?options/list/boardActive
Same error what ever I save

di-EH6Z.jpg

Yeah it's submitting it as a GET request. You can see the save action in the URL:

admin.php?options/save/boardActive

Try viewing the source code of the page (before you save it). Search for "<form". You should see this code:

Code:
<form action="admin.php?options/save/boardActive" method="post" class="xenForm formOverlay">

Can you confirm this code exists in the source? I want to confirm that the form uses method="post".

Yeah it's submitting it as a GET request. You can see the save action in the URL:

admin.php?options/save/boardActive

Try viewing the source code of the page (before you save it). Search for "<form". You should see this code:

Code:
<form action="admin.php?options/save/boardActive" method="post" class="xenForm formOverlay">

Can you confirm this code exists in the source? I want to confirm that the form uses method="post".

Yup its the same

Code:

WTC I just tryed loggin in on the customers part here on xenforo! and got

XenForo - Error

This action is available via POST only. Please press the back button and try again.

di-9HTL.jpg

Top Bottom