Class

Class 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
I'm considering buying this style, and have one question...

I'm looking at the fixed navigation bar on the demo. When you scroll down, the navigation tabs jump a bit to the right and the "Class" text appears to the left of the navigation tabs.

Can this be switched off so that the tabs stay in exactly the same place when scrolling (like they do on the Scratch style)?

UI.X makes this possible. Search for 'uix_navStyle' while in the Admin CP. Set this setting to 'logo inside navigation'.

When installed with the latest version of XenPorta 2 (v1.1.2), I get an outdated template for EWRporta2_Global.css which won't merge.
Does UI.X need to be updated for the recent XenPorta changes?

When installed with the latest version of XenPorta 2 (v1.1.2), I get an outdated template for EWRporta2_Global.css which won't merge.
Does UI.X need to be updated for the recent XenPorta changes?
I didn't upgrade to any Sheboygan version of xenporta. I imagine you can just save the file or revert it if you save a backup. I doubt we change much in that file.

I didn't upgrade to any Sheboygan version of xenporta. I imagine you can just save the file or revert it if you save a backup. I doubt we change much in that file.

I've had a quick look, and XenPorta has added some new widget positions for the home portal page, so there's a bit of extra new code to add into EWRporta2_Global.css. I can work out how to manually merge the css, so it's not a big issue. :)

I am currently running an older version of Class. I paid for the license renewal today and I have no idea how to upgrade. My board shows that I have UI.X plugin installed but version is 1.0.0 Patch 3. I cannot locate the newer version of this plugin which I believe is required for the one click update of the theme on my board? Please suggest what to do.

Or am I supposed to import the style manually and move the child theme to the new installed theme and fix any issues that might arise like before?

I am currently running an older version of Class. I paid for the license renewal today and I have no idea how to upgrade. My board shows that I have UI.X plugin installed but version is 1.0.0 Patch 3. I cannot locate the newer version of this plugin which I believe is required for the one click update of the theme on my board? Please suggest what to do.

Or am I supposed to import the style manually and move the child theme to the new installed theme and fix any issues that might arise like before?
Thanks for upgrading! You can see upgrade/installation options here: UI.X | Audentio Design

Since you setup a child theme, this is good, everything will work fine! Just install the add-on (I want to say 1.0.4 is the latest), setup your API key, and install Class through the add-on. Then export the style and reimport it as a child of the newly installed Class (overwrite or just remove the child theme it automatically creates)

i have updated the support thread. i have managed to do most of the things. just cannot get ad styler back on.
it appears to have picked up my existing child after the upgrade. so pretty much all the settings were preserved after the update. had some issues with fonts which i resolved manually. but ad styler is enabled but still not visible on the forum (broadbandforum.co).

i have updated the support thread. i have managed to do most of the things. just cannot get ad styler back on.
it appears to have picked up my existing child after the upgrade. so pretty much all the settings were preserved after the update. had some issues with fonts which i resolved manually. but ad styler is enabled but still not visible on the forum (broadbandforum.co).
We made the styler work with usergroup permissions, in case you dont want guests to use it but rather just memebers or even just premium users or something. So make sure to turn it on for guests and/or registered usergroups if you want everyone to use it.

Righto. Just got the response on ticket. And fixed it. Thanks.
Still wondering why xenforo.css on my child theme had H1 tag set to Georgia after the upgrade in a pretty large font. Had to fix it manually. Still getting used to XenForo styling after more than a year of using it!

Imgur

The text content in the search box popup is quite dark. Screenshot is from the live demo.

Good spot, have this fixed for next release.

Hello
I have messed up my quick_nav_gation_menu templates and the popup does not list forums anymore:
Menu de navigation rapide | Le forum des portables Asus
Is there a good soul to paste the content of its templates ?

Thank you

Hi there, you can just revert that template Im fairly certain. I dont think we do anything to that template, and if we do its extremely small.

I changed the noise and other patterned backgrounds(photoshop and upload with FTP), and now the breadcumb is behaving weird.. (attached screenshot)

I also want to change the grey background to white, whilst retaining grey on top, how can I achieve this?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-11-14 at 11.08.50.webp
    Screen Shot 2015-11-14 at 11.08.50.webp
    1.7 KB · Views: 3
Where can I find setting for Logo block hight? It is too much space above and below the logo. "LogoBlock" I want it to be 56px.

Just install the add-on (I want to say 1.0.4 is the latest), setup your API key, and install Class through the add-on. Then export the style and reimport it as a child of the newly installed Class (overwrite or just remove the child theme it automatically creates)
I can't view Class as an option in the list with the UI.X add-on.

o3o

Top Bottom